Pope tells gay man ‘God made you like this and loves you like this’

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
With this kind of behaviour, the Pope ceases to have the moral authority to lead anything. While there are a few people in the Catholic church whom I would consider "Christian", Francis isn't one of them.

Radius

Feb 11, 2013
first atheists go to heaven now God promotes and condones homosexuality. This pope is evil.

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
Can some catholic members help understand this pope? It seems he is mentally challenged.

Not to be critical...just trying to understand such discard of G-d's word.

wolfwint

Feb 15, 2014

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
This pope, in my opinion, is the most dangerous man on the planet. What makes this pope dangerous is that he has the appearance of being an ambassador for light, but what comes out of his mouth says the opposite.

This pope is recruiting people more and more into joining the new age one world religion of tolerance, and it is done with a smiling face. These are the kind of deceptive representatives/ambassadors that we need to be careful of. Not only what they look like, but how their body language is, and see if what they are saying matches their body language.

This pope knows exactly how to win people over. Tell them what they want to hear so as to satisfy their ego and pride.

nddreamer

Aug 31, 2017
"Is. 56:3 -----neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree (dead to righteousness). 4 For thus saith the LORD unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant; 5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off."

Dec 12, 2013
Can one expect righteous judgments from an Idol loving, religionist that places himself and his own word above God and the bible...NOPE......HE also has embraced Islam, the worship of Mary, thinks in his mind he can make saints, absolve people of sin, is pushing for all religions to unite and in all reality and possibility will devolve into the false prophet in short order........

Dec 12, 2013
This pope, in my opinion, is the most dangerous man on the planet. What makes this pope dangerous is that he has the appearance of being an ambassador for light, but what comes out of his mouth says the opposite.

This pope is recruiting people more and more into joining the new age one world religion of tolerance, and it is done with a smiling face. These are the kind of deceptive representatives/ambassadors that we need to be careful of. Not only what they look like, but how their body language is, and see if what they are saying matches their body language.

This pope knows exactly how to win people over. Tell them what they want to hear so as to satisfy their ego and pride.
THE (definite article) False prophet rising.......

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
first atheists go to heaven now God promotes and condones homosexuality. This pope is evil.

If Atheists go to heaven, then sin has no bearing, and all the rest just logically follows.

7seasrekeyed

begs the question, did God make the Pope as he is?

I'm thinking not so much

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Most protestants, when hearing the word "pope", get red eyes and grab their torches.

But when I think about the title (I did not read the newspaper article, though), I can imagine its OK, in some context.

Pope tells gay man:
God made you like this

Bible tells gay man:
"Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'" R 9:20
"...God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts... for the degrading of their bodies with one another." R 1:24

Pope tells gay man:
God loves you like this

Bible tells gay man:
"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." Lk 19:10
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." R 5:8

----

If we believe that God loves us with our sins, we should not be surprised that He loves also a gay person with the person´s sins.

Jackson123

Feb 6, 2014
Catholic is worship Lucifer indisguise, so eventually It Will produce Lucifer doctrine .

In 1963 vatican enthrone Lucifer AS a King in st Paul chapel, vatican.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHyY0PV2iVU

Alberto rivera an ex jesuit say, sex party was one of yearly ritual to worship Lucifer to gain power, It was No body believe,
but accidently some time leak to the media though media did not know that It is yearly ritual

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...apped-for-sex-parties-for-Vatican-police.html

it leaked again last year

Vatican police raid drug-fueled gay orgy at top priest's apartment  - NY Daily News

Dec 12, 2013
Most protestants, when hearing the word "pope", get red eyes and grab their torches.

But when I think about the title (I did not read the newspaper article, though), I can imagine its OK, in some context.

Pope tells gay man:
God made you like this

Bible tells gay man:
"Shall what is formed say to the one who formed it, 'Why did you make me like this?'" R 9:20
"...God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts... for the degrading of their bodies with one another." R 1:24

Pope tells gay man:
God loves you like this

Bible tells gay man:
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us." R 5:8

----

If we believe that God loves us with our sins, we should not be surprised that He loves also a gay person with the person´s sins.
While I agree with the principle I would embellish with a few thoughts....

a. Homosexuality is an abomination unto GOD.....he may love the sinner, but hates the sin.
b. Homosexuality is the final straw that breaks the camel's back and the Romans text reveals a mind void of judgment and God has led them to this point because he is fixing to pour out wrath.

I do not believe for one second that God made any man a homosexual....it is a sexual sin by choice and the result of an unlawful lust directed toward another man or woman. God does not tempt men to sin, nor make them sin.

shrume

Jun 26, 2017
Pope tells gay man:
God made you like this

Bible tells gay man:
Thats a misapplication of scripture. God did not make anyone gay.

Yes. Being gay is giving in to a sinful desire. God did not put that sinful desire there.

Pope tells gay man:
God loves you like this

Bible tells gay man:

----

God loves gay people, and wants them to repent.

Alertandawake

Aug 20, 2017
I do not believe for one second that God made any man a homosexual....it is a sexual sin by choice and the result of an unlawful lust directed toward another man or woman. God does not tempt men to sin, nor make them sin.

I too agree with this, as male with male sexual relations goes against the design blueprint of man with woman.

Now whether a unborn child that is in the stages of development inside the womb has been subject to external factors that has interfered with the development stages is subject to debate, as this is something out of my league. There are articles on the internet (have a quick google search) that vaccinations can cause homosexuality, but this is something that is subject to debate. This is out of my league.

Now I for one will never accept a homosexual person saying they were created that way because it goes against how man and woman was created. However, if some external factors, like medications taking during pregnancy, or some other foreign substances that have been consumed, and have somehow interfered with the development stages of the unborn child in the womb poses a interesting question.

When a child has been born, children can imitate what they see. And then you got children at a young age so confused about their gender. For example, a mother wants a girl, but has a boy, and then dress boy as a girl. Obviously that boy will grow messed up. External influence affecting the child.

Last edited:

preston39

Dec 18, 2017
Well I am not agree with the pope. But what is right is that God loves the sinner. ( as we all was) and he is hateing the sin. So I can say to an homosexual God loves you. But I should add, but he is not loving that you are practise homosexuality.

w.....,

G-d does and we all must love the sinner because ......we know where that person is headed. I could not wish eternal torment on anyone.

Should a child or love one be running in the dark towards a cliff...we would desperately want to run to get ahead to warn them.....same here.

Zmouth

Nov 21, 2012
Matt 9:2-7
2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins be forgiven thee.

3 And, behold, certain of the scribes said within themselves, This man blasphemeth.

4 And Jesus knowing their thoughts said, Wherefore think ye evil in your hearts?

5 For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and walk?

6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house.

7 And he arose, and departed to his house.
KJV