Porn is a horrible beast. It can literally rewire the pathways in our brain .I can't stop or get the desire to watch porn out of my head, I feel disgusting...please help..change my mindset Lord
Rebuke the devil and enemy of our Father. Turn to prayer and the WORD when he attacks. We are MORE THAN OVERCOMERS!!!!!I can't stop or get the desire to watch porn out of my head, I feel disgusting...please help..change my mindset Lord
I cannot let this sin go, everytime I think I’ve overcome this sin I go right back to imeat. I’m tired m. Told myself starting today if I fall again I will give in to this World. Please pray for me I want to stop watching porn
I pray for you! I struggled most of my life with this same problem. I gave my heart to God, except I couldn’t give up this sinful nature to look at porn. No matter how many times I tried to make myself give it up it would always find its way back into my life. I tried justifying and rationalizing it in my mind. I think that psalm 51 helped me the most. Mainly it asks God to make me willing to obey. To restore the joy I had when I first received him. Read this and pray. Read it in several different versions. Focus on it and ask God to make you willing to obey. Trust me, you can not do it on your own. I’ve been there and it’s a tiring battle. If you ask God to make you willing to obey be careful what you ask for. God tried pushing me several times and I ignored the message that’s when he hit me over the head. lol. I know it is Him at work because a sin I struggled with for most my life was gone over night. I haven’t looked at any porn in almost 3 years now. I will say a prayer for you.I can't stop or get the desire to watch porn out of my head, I feel disgusting...please help..change my mindset Lord
I pray for you! I struggled most of my life with this same problem. I gave my heart to God, except I couldn’t give up this sinful nature to look at porn. No matter how many times I tried to make myself give it up it would always find its way back into my life. I tried justifying and rationalizing it in my mind. I think that psalm 51 helped me the most. Mainly it asks God to make me willing to obey. To restore the joy I had when I first received him. Read this and pray. Read it in several different versions. Focus on it and ask God to make you willing to obey. Trust me, you can not do it on your own. I’ve been there and it’s a tiring battle. If you ask God to make you willing to obey be careful what you ask for. God tried pushing me several times and I ignored the message that’s when he hit me over the head. lol. I know it is Him at work because a sin I struggled with for most my life was gone over night. I haven’t looked at any porn in almost 3 years now. I will say a prayer for you.
Dear Biblestudent. Do you think if David had saw Bathsheba and admired her beauty, even as she was bathing. He looked and saw her beauty then went back inside and had lunch. Do you think the fact that he looked at her and appreciated her form. Was this still a sin.Mr. H---I like what you said about reading the same passage over and over, but with different Bible versions as that is an excellent way to learn/apply something from a different angle.
Praying in agreement with you for your deliverance. Got to allow the Lord Jesus to change your mindset. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.I can't stop or get the desire to watch porn out of my head, I feel disgusting...please help..change my mindset Lord