Post a Gif or image to describe how you feel right now

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 16, 2020
I've been cleaning up around my home, and organizing my Pokemon cards.

And when I found out that I still have my first ever prerelease promo and my 4 Typhlosion Prime (I thought I legit traded these cards away to get stuff I wanted for the longest time, the prerelease promo might even be something I bought or my brother's, lol, but I can't remember honestly) so yes, that is quite the "nerd victory" for me as it were, lol:

31608.gif

G

Godsgirl83

after 6 months (3 1/2 lockdown/virtual learning PLUS 3 months+ pushing opening date out a few extra weeks of summer break) SCHOOL IS FINALLY STARTING!!!
Even the kids (mine and just about everyone else I've noticed during weekend shopping) excited!
I'm all like:

up

Banned
Oct 8, 2019
after 6 months (3 1/2 lockdown/virtual learning PLUS 3 months+ pushing opening date out a few extra weeks of summer break) SCHOOL IS FINALLY STARTING!!!
Even the kids (mine and just about everyone else I've noticed during weekend shopping) excited!
I'm all like:

when starting reading ur post... thought you were going to say your six months pregnant... again 😋

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Are the fires there still big Tabs or have they exaggerated that on the news??
They are not over-stating these devastating fires. I'm in a prayer group and a prayer went out for firemen trapped by a ring of wildfire. The skies are an eerie shade of dark grey even in the heat. I have ashes on my car every morning and the loss of life, homes, business and crops are out of sight. The highest and fiercest fires ever and damage the size of CT. It's going on in Washington State and Oregon where it's hard even to breathe the residents are saying. It's like war on the economy here and tourism. Thx for asking Ruubs:).

Ruby123

Mar 1, 2019
They are not over-stating these devastating fires. I'm in a prayer group and a prayer went out for firemen trapped by a ring of wildfire. The skies are an eerie shade of dark grey even in the heat. I have ashes on my car every morning and the loss of life, homes, business and crops are out of sight. The highest and fiercest fires ever and damage the size of CT. It's going on in Washington State and Oregon where it's hard even to breathe the residents are saying. It's like war on the economy here and tourism. Thx for asking Ruubs:).

Thats terrible Tabs. I pray that you and your family are kept safe and no damage is done and these fires go out quickly, very quickly.