Post encouraging/ edifying scripture that has blessed you today😊

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
.... but let us encourage one another, and all the more as you see the Day approaching....Hebrews 10:25b

I am hoping we can just post encouraging verses here without discussion, so that the Word ministers to the hearer🙏🏻❤️

Dino246

Jun 30, 2015
Psalm 1:1-2 How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, nor stand in the path of sinners, nor sit in the seat of scoffers! But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and in His law he meditates day and night.

Feb 28, 2016
every day, every night, 'Great peace who love Thy Law, and nothing shall offend them'...

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
“And he hath on his garment and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND Lord OF LORDS.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭19:16‬ ‭

Lightskin

Aug 16, 2019
Matthew 11:28-30 is where we find Jesus inviting everyone freely into His open arms of love, peace, protection and rest.

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

Feb 28, 2016
1PETER 2:9.
But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an Holy nation, a peculiar people;
that you should show forth the praises of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvellous Light:

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
Philippians 1:6 “Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:”

Hebrews 12:2 “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.”

Isaiah 55:9: "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts."

No matter what is going through our minds, our path is ordained by Christ for our spiritual benefit. It does not matter how we feel we just need to let God direct our lives.

K

Kim82

Exodus 14:13-14 Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. The Egyptians you see today you will never see again.

The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."

3angelsmsg

Mar 1, 2018
KJV Mark 10
25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
26 And they were astonished out of measure, saying among themselves, Who then can be saved?
27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Dec 28, 2016
The words of Christ, guaranteeing those whom he truly saves that they do and will have eternal life, can never be lost, and therefore will also be raised:

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.” John 6:38-40

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
The words of Christ, guaranteeing those whom he truly saves that they do and will have eternal life, can never be lost, and therefore will also be raised:

"For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day.” John 6:38-40
This a a very polite reminder🙂Please only quote scripture on this thread.
Many thanks.

Dec 28, 2016
This a a very polite reminder🙂Please only quote scripture on this thread.
Many thanks.
No problem! I also like this one as well, showing how we are secure in Christ!

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
Joh 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.
Joh 10:29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
Joh 10:30 I and the Father are one.”

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
No problem! I also like this one as well, showing how we are secure in Christ!

Joh 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.
Joh 10:28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.
Joh 10:29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
Joh 10:30 I and the Father are one.”
Your doing it again😐