Poster connecting Rep. Ilhan Omar to 9/11 terror attacks ignites outrage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

Just had a look at Wiki on her:

In 2018, Omar came under criticism for statements she made about Israel before she was in the Minnesota legislature, which the Jewish Telegraphic Agency reported had "earned her notoriety in the pro-Israel community."[63][61] In a 2012 tweet, she wrote, “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel."[61][67] The comment, particularly the notion that Israelis had "hypnotized the world," was criticized as drawing on anti-semitic tropes.

If she'd had said "Israel has hypnotized US evangelical dispensationalists" I'd give her a thumbs up. View attachment 195624

Who has hypnotized who....

Former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke praised Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) on Thursday amid her ongoing anti-Semitism scandal, calling her the most important person in Congress. Duke tweeted with a picture of Omar that had a smiley face covered with hearts.

All over the internet...
https://www.dailywire.com/news/44367/former-kkk-grand-wizard-david-duke-omar-most-ryan-saavedra

K

kaylagrl

why not give her two?

neither she nor yourself nor others who think God had cooked Israel, stuck a fork in it and moved on have any use for Israel

so just join her ranks

anti-Semitic or anti-Zionist...splitting hairs really

this is not sarcastic humor
Right, anti-Semitic and anti-Zionist go hand in hand. As liberal Jews are about to find out. It's about kicking Jews out of Israel, always has been since the day the country was founded. The Arabs haven't stopped trying to push the Jews into the sea. This is what Omar believes. Dems are afraid to say it because they've impaled themselves on the PC and diversity sword. I hope liberal Jews will wake up before it is too late, again.

U

UnderGrace

ISIS was beheading Christians left and right under Obama. Run out of their homes living on the side of mountains. No one should ask for leniency,nor should they get it. Anyone having anything to do with ISIS ought to be hung high as an example to the next one who tries it. That includes the woman who married ISIS men and now wants back into the country.
Obama funded ISIS

U

UnderGrace

A "semite" is a Jew, Arab, Assyrian or Aramaean which is actually a reference to a language group not a DNA strand.

K

kaylagrl

A "semite" is a Jew, Arab, Assyrian or Aramaean which is actually a reference to a language group not a DNA strand.

Anti-Semitic has always stood for being anti- Jew. I don't know any other known word for it.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
ISIS was beheading Christians left and right under Obama. Run out of their homes living on the side of mountains. No one should ask for leniency,nor should they get it. Anyone having anything to do with ISIS ought to be hung high as an example to the next one who tries it. That includes the woman who married ISIS men and now wants back into the country.
They've beheaded more than Christians.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I mean honestly, if a couple of you are going to make snide comments about what others believe about Israel, why don't you just be honest about it and not try to slide something under the table
No snide intended, considering the topic has to do with a Muslim it was bound to come up sunni or later. BigSmile.gif

K

kaylagrl

They've beheaded more than Christians.
They zeroed in on Christians in particular but they certainly were no respecter of persons.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Anti-Semitic has always stood for being anti- Jew. I don't know any other known word for it.
I wouldn't disagree with that - that said anti-semitism is not the same as anti-zionism - there are plenty of Jews in the states that are against zionism:

Why I am an anti-Zionist Jew

The Israeli government deliberately invokes terrorist attacks, rockets, and scary brown men in headscarfs to stoke the population's fear, but I am scared of the racism Zionists use to justify the occupation. Originally published August 2014.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/transformation/why-i-am-antizionist-jew/

K

kaylagrl

I wouldn't disagree with that - that said anti-semitism is not the same as anti-zionism - there are plenty of Jews in the states that are against zionism:

The Israeli government deliberately invokes terrorist attacks, rockets, and scary brown men in headscarfs to stoke the population's fear, but I am scared of the racism Zionists use to justify the occupation. Originally published August 2014.

Israel sits on 1% of the land in the ME. You cannot occupy something that isn't a country,that's international law. Palestine is not a country. Israel wants peace and has given up land for peace. But they also have a right to defend themselves and their country. Arabs have been trying to push the Jews out of Israel from the beginning. Arabs were offered land and refused it. They don't have a right to turn around now and demand all the land,because that is what they want, the Jews off the land. Biblically the land belongs to the Jews,they lost the land but not the deed. The League of Nations granted them the land by international law and the UNs job is to back that up. But they are so crooked they ought to be shut down completely.

U

UnderGrace

From an historical point of view it was the modern-orthodox school, the secular Jews, the reform arm of Judaism ... against the ultra-orthodox school.

The ultra orthodox believed that the Messiah would come to set up Israel, this led to a great deal of turmoil in the late 40's onward.

But who are the people that presently inhabit Israel?

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
From politico:

Omar says the “hope and change” offered by Barack Obama was a mirage. Recalling the “caging of kids” at the U.S.-Mexico border and the “droning of countries around the world” on Obama’s watch, she argues that the Democratic president operated within the same fundamentally broken framework as his Republican successor.

“We can’t be only upset with Trump. … His policies are bad, but many of the people who came before him also had really bad policies. They just were more polished than he was,” Omar says. “And that’s not what we should be looking for anymore. We don’t want anybody to get away with murder because they are polished. We want to recognize the actual policies that are behind the pretty face and the smile.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/s...an-phillips-minnesota-democratic-party-225696

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Mar 23, 2016
Ilhan Who? In Israel, Nobody Knows or Cares About the Omar anti-Semitism Controversy

Israelis' obliviousness this week parallels their lack of concern over tropes and tweets of white supremacist U.S. politicians — and their sometimes deadly consequences

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.pr...lhan-omar-anti-semitism-controversy-1.7001907

Lol.
Maybe that's what's reported at haaretz ... of course one is unable to read the full article without signing up at their site (which i am uninterested in doing at this point).

However, over at JPost, there's plenty of articles relating to Ilhan Omar.

Here's an excerpt from one article:

Instead of a good debate on antisemitism in the US, what came out of the discussion was an attempt to water down and downplay antisemitism, and cement Omar’s criticism as on the kosher side of the line when it comes to what may constitute antisemitism.

Mar 23, 2016
Interesting find at the website of Rep. Ilhan Omar ...

Rep. Ilhan Omar represents Minnesota’s 5th Congressional District in the U.S. House of Representatives, which includes Minneapolis and surrounding suburbs.
An experienced Twin Cities policy analyst, organizer, public speaker and advocate, Rep. Omar was sworn into office in January 2019, making her the first Somali-American Member of Congress, the first woman of color to represent Minnesota, and one of the first two Muslim-American women elected to Congress.
In 2016 she was elected as the Minnesota House Representative for District 60B, making her the highest-elected Somali-American public official in the United States and the first Somali-American State Legislator. Rep. Omar served as the Assistant Minority Leader, with assignments to three house committees; Civil Law & Data Practices Policy, Higher Education & Career Readiness Policy and Finance, and State Government Finance.

It appears Ms. Omar considers herself a Somali-American. :sneaky:

Rep. Omar became a citizen in 2000 ... almost 20 years ago. She has been living in America since 1995 (24 years).

So, does Ms. Omar consider herself a Somali? or an American?

It appears Ms. Omar may just have an “allegiance to a foreign country” ... something for which she has vehemently castigated others.

I guess this is another example of "for you … not for me" (kinda like her good buddy Ms. Ocasio-Cortez and her proclivity to order up an uber/lyft rather than take the metro as she pushes for her pet project …)

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
I guess this is another example of "for you … not for me" (kinda like her good buddy Ms. Ocasio-Cortez and her proclivity to order up an uber/lyft rather than take the metro as she pushes for her pet project …)
She's supporting the local economy and she could be taking 'lectric or hybrids.

Locutus

Feb 10, 2017
Naw, more like a mouse in the room.