Pot stirring

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
If I join a forum, and then post several posts in a short period of time, questioning my salvation over trivial matters, in order to "stir the pot".....
am I going to Hell?

:ROFL:

Seeker47

Aug 7, 2018
Your toes are getting warm.....

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
If I join a forum, and then post several posts in a short period of time, questioning my salvation over trivial matters, in order to "stir the pot".....
am I going to Hell?

If I read your post and chuckle am I going to hell?

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
You gonna fry like a tortilla.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
am I going to Hell?

This too
Like gas
May stink
But will pass

It's entertaining though, so whatever. Trolls never last very long here, so let's just enjoy the show while it's playing.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
It's a shame he doesn't put more effort into it though. Back in the day I knew some brilliant, truly expert trolls who put a lot of time and thought into their trolling. It was inspiring to watch them at work, even though I knew I would eventually have to kick them out.

These days people just roll through and blast their lines. No art, no finesse at all.

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
It's a shame he doesn't put more effort into it though. Back in the day I knew some brilliant, truly expert trolls who put a lot of time and thought into their trolling. It was inspiring to watch them at work, even though I knew I would eventually have to kick them out.

These days people just roll through and blast their lines. No art, no finesse at all.
Politicians are the best trolls now. Trump is the King of trolls.
I miss his White House briefings when he used to make the "Journalist's" heads spin.
It was the best thing to watch since 1990s SNL.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
am I going to Hell?

No, purgatory perhaps. :)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
No, purgatory perhaps. :)
Of all the afterlife situations ever dreamed up by humans, purgatory is the most boring. Who could imagine God would sentence you to years of tedium if you sinned? God has proven over and over that when he wants to punish his children to correct them, he has far more imagination than that.

The second most boring afterlife humans ever dreamed up is reincarnation. Living life over and over and over, with each next form determined by how well you lived in the previous form.

No wonder Islam is so popular these days. I would take 72 virgins over either of those any day.

N

NEWTOCHRISTIANITY

am I going to Hell?

Of course not!!

RodB651

Feb 11, 2021
No wonder Islam is so popular these days. I would take 72 virgins over either of those any day.
And have 72 women complaining about something for eternity???

Just give me a cabin, homemade bread, and some coffee... I'm good! 😀

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thought it was 70 virgins? Yeah, no wonder Islam is so popular these days, at least for the guys.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Thought it was 70 virgins? Yeah, no wonder Islam is so popular these days, at least for the guys.
Hey yeah, that's a good question... Men get 72 virgins, but what do Islamic women get when they get to their heaven? 72 husbands would be more like hell than heaven, to hear women complaining about their men.

Burn1986

Mar 4, 2024
am I going to Hell?

Yep

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hey yeah, that's a good question... Men get 72 virgins, but what do Islamic women get when they get to their heaven? 72 husbands would be more like hell than heaven, to hear women complaining about their men.
Any Muslim virgins in a Muslim version of heaven are obviously sexually exploited and abused. This is probably true also, for Muslim women in today's real world. Very sad.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Politicians are the best trolls now. Trump is the King of trolls.
I miss his White House briefings when he used to make the "Journalist's" heads spin.
It was the best thing to watch since 1990s SNL.
I think you're in for a treat then... :p