(Potentially) Profound Thoughts

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
A near death experience is something when I look back upon should instill a thankfulness of magnitude much greater than I seem capable of. (((((( Ezekiel 36:26 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. ))))) Maybe I'm getting presumptuous about my standing with Jesus. Never had anyone to talk with about these kinds of things. But now I do and will discuss this come Tuesday. The near-death experiences were accidental.

Ezekiel 36:25-26
:)

Beloved314

Aug 3, 2014
Listen to understand, not to merely respond. Most people impatiently wait to give their opinion before gaining some understanding as to what is being said and why. (I can be guilty of that often as well)

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Listen to understand, not to merely respond. Most people impatiently wait to give their opinion before gaining some understanding as to what is being said and why. (I can be guilty of that often as well)
A wise man hears before he speaks
He knows he doesn't know everything
I wish that sounded more like me
But I've got so far to go!

Why is my first reaction
To give my own opinion?
Like I could tell You something
You don't already know

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
That there last one is a lot easier said than done...

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
That there last one is a lot easier said than done...
Too True... is why I have to keep reminding myself - to pray for HIS help to strive to just let those things go...

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
5. stresses me out.
hahaha... Ya, I try to take the 'best defense is a good offense' approach to proactively 'destress' early and often and via some form or fashion of stress reduction activity or exercise... ;)
I've tried burying my head in the sand, but that doesn't seem to help too much...