Practice English

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EricaFA

Jan 31, 2017
Im looking for people to help me to improve English. I need it for my english conversation exams.

God Bless you all

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Erica :) Is there a particular area of sudy you feel needs improving, such as spelling, or grammar, or punctuation? Is your exam going to be oral, or will it be written?

EricaFA

Jan 31, 2017
Grammar and punctuation. The exam goint to be oral and written.

TheLearner

Jan 14, 2019
Brighton, MI
Grammar and punctuation. The exam going to be oral and written.
To handle the written part memorize parts of the Bible. Read good books by Scholars, not popular books.

For the Oral part listen to Books on CD. Also, seek out goals of the tests by reading an English Grammar book by a Teacher.

Mii

Mar 23, 2019
What are the exams for? I work in an area that has a church that has free English classes. I'm sure here are some free ESOL classes that you could take for additional preparation.

Sep 29, 2019
I've helped Saudi students with their English. I don't know what your primary language is, but I could possibly help?

Agata7

Mar 15, 2021
I'm looking for some friend, people who love God

Agata7

Mar 15, 2021
I need improve my english, if Someone Can help me I Will be so glad.