Pray for a COVID 19 Vaccine to be made available ASAP!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
Not going to see me wearing any aluminum foil hats or avoiding 5G signals, or hating on Bill Gates either. LOL
Yet you can buy shielding to protect you from smart meters radiation at your home .. If MSM makes fun of ''tin foil hats then I am inclined to get one ..
Congress give big pharma liability protection legislation that it's near impossible to sue for damages, in fact they put the liability on the USA if you can jump through the hoops enough to satisfy their test to sue in the first place .. And Bill Gates is both a thief and a murderer .. His vaccines have caused injury and death in India, Africa and many 3rd world brown countries .. Dr Fauci is a fraud liar and murderer .. And if you want a vaccination , go for it .. If I don't how would that affect you Bro if you have taken the vaccine ?

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Not finding his views on vaccines.
I am not sure what happened to his website. (i.e. - "Why?" - albeit, I think I have a pretty good idea...)

However, there are still a few [related] videos on youtube of him discussing the subject.

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
I am not sure what happened to his website. (i.e. - "Why?" - albeit, I think I have a pretty good idea...)

However, there are still a few [related] videos on youtube of him discussing the subject.
There are things being deleted and censored as fast as they can get to them and replaced with propaganda lies .. The Smith Mundt act in the 40s maybe 50s made it against the law ''ILLEGAL'' for the government to spread propaganda to US citizens .. The Smith Mundt modernization act under Obama reversed it and made it legal to lie and use propaganda to the US citizens ..

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
There are things being deleted and censored as fast as they can get to them and replaced with propaganda lies .. The Smith Mundt act in the 40s maybe 50s made it against the law ''ILLEGAL'' for the government to spread propaganda to US citizens .. The Smith Mundt modernization act under Obama reversed it and made it legal to lie and use propaganda to the US citizens ..
And, the "top priority" item on the "stamp out truth" list right now seems to be "anything related to vaccines" . . .

bojack

Dec 16, 2019
And, the "top priority" item on the "stamp out truth" list right now seems to be "anything related to vaccines" . . .
Seems so and it wasn't too long ago Greta Thunberg was being trotted out all over earth about MMGW and co2 tax as salvation , WHAT'S NEXT , it's almost funny to watch for now ? Reminds me of this “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Seems so and it wasn't too long ago Greta Thunberg was being trotted out all over earth about MMGW and co2 tax as salvation , WHAT'S NEXT , it's almost funny to watch for now ? Reminds me of this “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.”
Do you want the disturbing truth about little Greta Thunberg? Here it is, and you are not going to like it. More deception and Satanic evil....

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-elite-machine-behind-greta-thunberg/

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
What about bioethics? Are you aware that many many vaccines are made with aborted fetal tissue cell lines? This is grotesque and completely unacceptable to Christians.

"Some of the vaccines currently used to prevent diseases such as rubella, measles, rabies, poliomyelitis, hepatitis A, chickenpox or smallpox are produced using tissues from human abortions."

https://bioethics.georgetown.edu/20...-are-vaccines-produced-using-aborted-fetuses/

So tell us again how you love vaccines wiseguy........
This stuff is completely Satanic.
Looks like that Scribe guy tucked his tail and ran away after this post.
He can take his pseudoscientific rubbish and deceive someone else.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
I do not want people to pray for it to not be available soon.
I do! :)

I would ask that people pray that God will push it off as long as possible. Because, it will do nothing but wreak havoc - destroy and kill.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Looks like that Scribe guy tucked his tail and ran away after this post.
He can take his pseudoscientific rubbish and deceive someone else.
I would much rather that he deceive no one - but, that God may open his eyes to see the deception that he has been deceived by/with so deeply/heavily/thoroughly.

L

lenna

I will stick with the science and reject the folk lore, old wives tales, conjectures, speculation and bad reasoning like "if I get sick after a vaccine it is 99% sure to be the vaccine" That is not science and really rather an uneducated reasoning that comes natural but is not accurate. The value of science is that we can observe cause and effect under the microscope and identify the issues. Until the cause is identified no one should say they KNOW what it is. The ironic thing is that I have observed a type of personality that will KNOW for certain out of intuition, apriori knowledge and just speculation because they think their intuition is so POWERFUL that it does not require proof, and when they discover they were wrong, they do not learn from it and repeat the same belligerent behavior all over again determining that something is the way they say it is without evidence. And they get proven wrong again and again and they never just stop and say.. this time I am going to not conclude anything until I find out more information. These are the kinds of people who will swear on a stack of bibles that someone stole something from their Car, purse, house etc. only to find it later where they left it. And then do the same thing again the next month when they loose another item. They will tell you I KNOW that it was stolen and I think I KNOW who did it. And then they find it again and they never change. These are the kinds of people who KNOW that the vaccine made them sick or someone else and they haven't a shred of science to back them up. Don't even visit their house your liable to be accused of stealing something when they misplace it themselves. They will say I KNOW it was here on that table before so and so came for a visit and now it's gone. It is 99% evidence they took it. But then they will find and and do it all over again next time.
My oh my. Listening to others is not exactly your strong point is it? But then I told you that in another thread. Normally I would say to a person 'God bless you' because Christians should not be counting on luck.

BUT in your case, you need luck. Your rant is noted and very revealing of your dictatorial personality.

Just a ridiculous response and totally unwarranted.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Coronavirus is weakening, could disappear on its own: Italian doctor
By Jackie Salo
June 21, 2020 | 1:54pm |

special edition newsletter to get a daily update on the coronavirus pandemic.
An Italian infectious disease doctor believes the coronavirus has become less dangerous — and could disappear on its own without a vaccine.
Dr. Matteo Bassetti, the head of the infectious diseases clinic at the San Martino hospital, said the virus appears to have become less potent, possibly due to genetic mutations, the Sunday Telegraph reported.
“The clinical impression I have is that the virus is changing in severity,” Bassetti told the outlet.
Shutterstock
“In March and early April the patterns were completely different. People were coming to the emergency department with a very difficult to manage illness and they needed oxygen and ventilation, some developed pneumonia.”
But he said in the past month, “the picture has completely changed in terms of patterns.”
Advertisement

“It was like an aggressive tiger in March and April but now it’s like a wild cat,” Bassetti said. “Even elderly patients, aged 80 or 90, are now sitting up in bed and they are breathing without help. The same patients would have died in two or three days before.”
He said one of the reasons for the virus becoming weaker could be that it has mutated in response to social distancing measures.
“I think the virus has mutated because our immune system reacts to the virus and we have a lower viral load now due to the lockdown, mask-wearing, social distancing,” he said. “We still have to demonstrate why it’s different now.”

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Coronavirus is weakening, could disappear on its own: Italian doctor
By Jackie Salo
June 21, 2020 | 1:54pm |
Sign up for our special edition newsletter to get a daily update on the coronavirus pandemic.
An Italian infectious disease doctor believes the coronavirus has become less dangerous — and could disappear on its own without a vaccine.
Dr. Matteo Bassetti, the head of the infectious diseases clinic at the San Martino hospital, said the virus appears to have become less potent, possibly due to genetic mutations, the Sunday Telegraph reported.
“The clinical impression I have is that the virus is changing in severity,” Bassetti told the outlet.
Shutterstock
“In March and early April the patterns were completely different. People were coming to the emergency department with a very difficult to manage illness and they needed oxygen and ventilation, some developed pneumonia.”
But he said in the past month, “the picture has completely changed in terms of patterns.”
Advertisement

“It was like an aggressive tiger in March and April but now it’s like a wild cat,” Bassetti said. “Even elderly patients, aged 80 or 90, are now sitting up in bed and they are breathing without help. The same patients would have died in two or three days before.”
He said one of the reasons for the virus becoming weaker could be that it has mutated in response to social distancing measures.
“I think the virus has mutated because our immune system reacts to the virus and we have a lower viral load now due to the lockdown, mask-wearing, social distancing,” he said. “We still have to demonstrate why it’s different now.”
Or maybe the ones who were going to die have simply died already, and they can't die twice. Or maybe it was the hospital actually killing people with certain drugs and ventilation methods, which they're no longer using.

I don't disagree that the "coronavirus" sickness is nothing to worry about. Just interesting how they put the lack of deaths now down to a virus mutation, rather than less incompetence or healthier patients.

GaryA

Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Many get the flu shot at the time of year that allergies from pollen are common. They get the flu shot, the next week they have a sore throat and they go around telling everyone that they KNOW for SURE that the vaccine made them sick. They go to the doctor and find out that allergies to pollen has been causing sinus drainage on the back of their throat when they sleep which caused the irritation, no virus flu or cold involved.
Yes - no doubt this can happen.

But, following this same reasoning, why do the experts say that COVID19 is "different" than the flu (not similar enough to confuse the two - so as to be certain that it is "not the flu") yet diagnose it based on flu symptoms???

Is that not essentially what they are saying and doing?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Motivating people to pray by explaining the reason to pray may produce fervency and importunity. Jesus will be looking for importunate faith when he comes again. Luke 11
I concur with your estimate brother.