Pray for a COVID 19 Vaccine to be made available ASAP!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Susanna

Your Source: the world around you

Requirement: Pay attention. Be aware.

My Source: 40+ years of paying attention and being aware
Now, sir, I’m awfully sorry, but “40+ years of paying attention and being aware” usually isn’t considered a valid source.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
True statements for once. These symptoms are consistent not with a virus, but with radio wave poisoning.

Taken from The Invisible Rainbow, Chapter 8, by Arthur Firstenberg (speaking on the "Spanish Flu" of 1918).
"
This is consistent not with any respiratory virus, but with what has been known about electricity ever since Gerhard did the first experiment on human blood in 1779. It is consistent with what is known about the effects of radio waves on blood coagulation. Erskine and Knight saved their patients not by fighting infection, but by giving them large doses of calcium lactate to facilitate blood clotting.

Another astonishing fact that makes no sense if this pandemic was infectious, but that makes good sense if it was caused by radio waves, is that instead of striking down the old and the infirm like most diseases, this one killed mostly healthy, vigorous young people between the ages of eighteen and forty—just as the previous pandemic had done, with a little less vehemence, in 1889. This, as we saw in chapter 5, is the same as the predominant age range for neurasthenia, the chronic form of electrical illness. Two-thirds of all influenza deaths were in this age range. Elderly patients were rare. One doctor in Switzerland wrote that he “knew of no case in an infant and no severe case in persons over 50,” but that “one robust person showed the first symptoms at 4 p.m. and died before 10 the next morning.” A reporter in Paris went so far as to say that “only persons between 15 and 40 years of age are affected.”

The prognosis was better if you were in poor physical condition. If you were undernourished, physically handicapped, anemic, or tuberculous, you were much less likely to get the flu and much less likely to die from it if you did. This was such a common observation that Dr. D. B. Armstrong wrote a provocative article, published in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal, titled “Influenza: Is it a Hazard to Be Healthy?” Doctors were seriously discussing whether they were actually giving their patients a death sentence by advising them to keep fit!

The flu was reported to be even more fatal for pregnant women.

A further peculiarity that had doctors scratching their heads was that in most cases, after the patients’ temperature had returned to normal, their pulse rate fell below 60 and remained there for a number of days. In more serious cases the pulse rate fell to between 36 and 48, an indication of heart block. This too is puzzling for a respiratory virus, but will make sense when we learn about radio wave sickness.
"
Would wearing a hat made from aluminum foil be effective in deflecting these radio waves that are poisoning certain individuals? The reason that I'm asking this is because I don't think that tin foil is manufactured anymore which had superior shielding properties of radio and gamma rays.

I guess, in a pinch you could wear a metal colander on your head that has a rubber band attached, though the little holes may be problematic as a small amount of radio waves will still pass through and this may affect your thought process somewhat. On a cautionary note, once wearing the colander you should wash it thoroughly in hot sudsy water before food preparation or you may get food poisoning.

S

Scribe

Just a reminder of the evil behind the upcoming vaccine. He and his wicked wife are funding much of the research:
What if you are wrong. Did you ever think that if you were wrong you will be judged for bearing false witness, spreading lies and maligning someone who is not guilty of any of the things you are accusing them of? Do you not fear God? Do you think this might be what Jesus was talking about when he said judge not that you be not judged?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
What if you are wrong. Did you ever think that if you were wrong you will be judged for bearing false witness, spreading lies and maligning someone who is not guilty of any of the things you are accusing them of? Do you not fear God? Do you think this might be what Jesus was talking about when he said judge not that you be not judged?
What if I’m right and YOU’RE wrong?
And the vaccine is extremely harmful, maybe even eternally deadly, and you are not only pushing people to get it, but actually praying to the Lord for that to happen?

Why don’t you do a little homework on this guy?

You can start with his father who was a huge eugenicist, and an early progenitor with Margaret Sanger for planned parenthood.

Did you even watch his Ted talk here? He is using the global warming hoax to punch the plan that the Earth must lose at least 1.2 Billion human souls. He tells you specifically that one of the ways to accomplish this is through vaccination.

He was the inventor of the first computer virus, and then made a giant chunk of his ill gotten fortune selling computer virus protection. This after stealing most of his other work from IBM and Apple.

You gonna check him out, or is this white noise, and I shouldn’t waste my time with you?

Nov 26, 2012
And the vaccine is extremely harmful, maybe even eternally deadly, and you are not only pushing people to get it, but actually praying to the Lord for that to happen?

You can start with his father who was a huge eugenicist, and an early progenitor with Margaret Sanger for planned parenthood.

Did you even watch his Ted talk here? He is using the global warming hoax to punch the plan that the Earth must lose at least 1.2 Billion human souls. He tells you specifically that one of the ways to accomplish this is through vaccination.

He was the inventor of the first computer virus, and then made a giant chunk of his ill gotten fortune selling computer virus protection. This after stealing most of his other work from IBM and Apple.

You gonna check him out, or is this white noise, and I shouldn’t waste my time with you?
1.2 billion? The Lord made us aware that there’s going to be way more than that going to be exterminated. However, if I was going to thin the herd then I would think giving a vaccine to ones at risk (older and sick people), would be the way to go. Sounds logical. Wouldn’t it be interesting if you found out that the ones who died of covid-19, are ones who got a flu shot?

Butterflyyy

Oct 31, 2019
True statements for once. These symptoms are consistent not with a virus, but with radio wave poisoning.

Taken from The Invisible Rainbow, Chapter 8, by Arthur Firstenberg (speaking on the "Spanish Flu" of 1918).
"
This is consistent not with any respiratory virus, but with what has been known about electricity ever since Gerhard did the first experiment on human blood in 1779. It is consistent with what is known about the effects of radio waves on blood coagulation. Erskine and Knight saved their patients not by fighting infection, but by giving them large doses of calcium lactate to facilitate blood clotting.

Another astonishing fact that makes no sense if this pandemic was infectious, but that makes good sense if it was caused by radio waves, is that instead of striking down the old and the infirm like most diseases, this one killed mostly healthy, vigorous young people between the ages of eighteen and forty—just as the previous pandemic had done, with a little less vehemence, in 1889. This, as we saw in chapter 5, is the same as the predominant age range for neurasthenia, the chronic form of electrical illness. Two-thirds of all influenza deaths were in this age range. Elderly patients were rare. One doctor in Switzerland wrote that he “knew of no case in an infant and no severe case in persons over 50,” but that “one robust person showed the first symptoms at 4 p.m. and died before 10 the next morning.” A reporter in Paris went so far as to say that “only persons between 15 and 40 years of age are affected.”

The prognosis was better if you were in poor physical condition. If you were undernourished, physically handicapped, anemic, or tuberculous, you were much less likely to get the flu and much less likely to die from it if you did. This was such a common observation that Dr. D. B. Armstrong wrote a provocative article, published in the Boston Medical and Surgical Journal, titled “Influenza: Is it a Hazard to Be Healthy?” Doctors were seriously discussing whether they were actually giving their patients a death sentence by advising them to keep fit!

The flu was reported to be even more fatal for pregnant women.

A further peculiarity that had doctors scratching their heads was that in most cases, after the patients’ temperature had returned to normal, their pulse rate fell below 60 and remained there for a number of days. In more serious cases the pulse rate fell to between 36 and 48, an indication of heart block. This too is puzzling for a respiratory virus, but will make sense when we learn about radio wave sickness.
"
Radiation poisoning symptoms same as Covid.
5g= extremely high radiation.
5g maps correlate exactly with Covid maps, nationally and worldwide.

Jun 27, 2020
How about we pray that more of our Christian brothers and sisters would watch this video instead?

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Yeah I saw the Robert Breaker video on the vaccine. Did you see that one??
No I have not, but I I’ll check it out if you think it’s informative.

S

Scribe

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
This, from another thread:
We have always assumed the mark was for cash purchase debiting purposes. But it COULD mean simply that you can't buy or sell because you need the mark to prove you have been vaccinated. So even if cash or regular credit cards are still fine to use, you couldn't buy or sell unless you have the mark, proving you were vaccinated.

This Bill Gates funded company appears close to having a vaccine. This is an RNA derived vaccine. Meaning it gives instructions to your DNA to replicate antibodies for the virus. I'll post the article, but read THIS paragraph from it:

"The potential vaccine by Moderna contains genetic material called messenger RNA, or mRNA, that was produced in a lab. The mRNA is a genetic code that tells cells what to build — in this case, an antigen that may induce an immune response to the virus."

They would literally be injecting foreign genetic material into your body. I have long thought that the mark will have a satanic genetic element to it. As simply cutting out the mark would have no effect on the genetic material that is now in your cells, and therefore those who receive it are irredeemable.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/18/mod...on-early-stage-coronavirus-vaccine-trial.html

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Interesting. I've heard the claim, but haven't verified it. The problem with 5G is that they can turn it on and off, and vary its frequencies, and all. So although I'm biased toward the conclusion, my mind would not be swayed with the opposite results, as by turning off 5G in areas with 5G installed (while the statistics are taken), one could lower "coronavirus" levels to those of a non-5G location (then turn 5G back on when the results are published).

The thing is, if 5G were safe, it would have been independently safety tested, and as it hasn't been tested, it's quite reasonable to assume its not safe. Actually, this (i.e. withholding 5G until proven safe) is the meaning of the precautionary principle that the lockdown-lovers keep using to justify the medical martial law.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
This, from another thread:
We have always assumed the mark was for cash purchase debiting purposes. But it COULD mean simply that you can't buy or sell because you need the mark to prove you have been vaccinated. So even if cash or regular credit cards are still fine to use, you couldn't buy or sell unless you have the mark, proving you were vaccinated.

This Bill Gates funded company appears close to having a vaccine. This is an RNA derived vaccine. Meaning it gives instructions to your DNA to replicate antibodies for the virus. I'll post the article, but read THIS paragraph from it:

"The potential vaccine by Moderna contains genetic material called messenger RNA, or mRNA, that was produced in a lab. The mRNA is a genetic code that tells cells what to build — in this case, an antigen that may induce an immune response to the virus."

They would literally be injecting foreign genetic material into your body. I have long thought that the mark will have a satanic genetic element to it. As simply cutting out the mark would have no effect on the genetic material that is now in your cells, and therefore those who receive it are irredeemable.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/18/mod...on-early-stage-coronavirus-vaccine-trial.html

This is something to be avoided at all costs.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Would wearing a hat made from aluminum foil be effective in deflecting these radio waves that are poisoning certain individuals? The reason that I'm asking this is because I don't think that tin foil is manufactured anymore which had superior shielding properties of radio and gamma rays.

I guess, in a pinch you could wear a metal colander on your head that has a rubber band attached, though the little holes may be problematic as a small amount of radio waves will still pass through and this may affect your thought process somewhat. On a cautionary note, once wearing the colander you should wash it thoroughly in hot sudsy water before food preparation or you may get food poisoning.
The funny thing is that these techniques actually do reduce electromagnetic radiation. I'm not sure by how much, as one would need to be completely covered in tin foil to be completely protected. Electrosensitive people often do line some rooms in their houses (e.g. their bedrooms) with foil to provide a type of Faraday-cage to shield them from the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation.

E

EleventhHour

Absolutely and completely ridiculous.

5G has no connection to a virus.

E

EleventhHour

5G waves are so much lower in power and still four orders of magnitude, or 10,000 times less, than ionizing waves, which are known to possibly be carcinogenic in large doses.

...from an electrical engineer.

The ultra violent rays from the sun are more powerful.

As well 5G is non ionizing radiation.

S

Scribe

Everyone has the right to their own opinion. I am really not worried about these theories. The more illogical and unreasonable they are the easier they are to discount. The rationale do not fall for them and the irrational want to believe them and there is nothing one can do to change their minds. The real issue is that we do not let the devil draw us into hateful and unkind words and attitudes toward our brothers and sisters in the body of Christ over these conspiracy theories. That is the wile of the devil that we should not be ignorant of. However, by the grace of God I have recognized this tactic of the enemy and learned how to gracefully change the subject with my brothers and sisters and steer the conversation away from the divisive theories with questions like " so what has God been doing in your family lately?" or "How is your son doing?" etc. People get real, when they start talking about their family and soon the theories are forgotten and they LOVE you for asking about their family. That is just one method to steer conversation toward heart issues that really matter rather than meaningless talk that tends to no profit.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
Absolutely and completely ridiculous.

5G has no connection to a virus.
What is absolutely and completely ridiculous is that no virus has been proven, yet you keep insisting one exists. I'm not alleging that 5G causes a virus, anymore than I'm alleging that a virus exists - both are equally unfounded claims.

I am stating that the symptoms attributed to the imaginary "coronavirus" are no different to those of the flu, which indeed, is caused not by a virus, but by electromagnetic radiation.

5G waves are so much lower in power and still four orders of magnitude, or 10,000 times less, than ionizing waves, which are known to possibly be carcinogenic in large doses.

...from an electrical engineer.
That 5G waves are lower in power is not the matter in dispute. The matter is that these radiation frequencies have not been tested by governments for health effects on man. The testing that has been done indicates that 3G and 4G radiation could have serious health effects. 5G will have moreso.

Why do you agree that its allowable to lock down the world for a virus that has never been proven, but presume that 5G radiation is safe without any testing whatsoever? If you agree with adopting the precautionary principle at the cost of the fundamental human rights and liberties of all people in the entire world, why not the same precautionary principle with 5G for a fraction of the cost - a short delay for the corporate profits of a handful of telcos?

The ultra violent rays from the sun are more powerful.

As well 5G is non ionizing radiation.
The sun is a lot further away than the planned 5G emitters. Were the 5G sources going to be located so far away as the sun, I don't suppose too many people would worry about 5G, either.