Pray for Fellow Members

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
May we all keep each other in prayer as members of teh Body of Christ, Yeshua.

I believe when we do this, we pray for each member's Way given him or her by Jesus,
therefor we help each member by building them up.

This subject has been brought up before, by me also, so I believe it is importatn.

As one who believes Jesus, Yeshua, I believe each one of you are strong prayer partners because you are part of Jesus.

Because I believe your faith is true, I thank you for doing this and I gladly daccept your prayers as on my own behalf.

Because of this, I must thank all who believe this because my way has been made wo wonderful o matter what trials have come my way.

Again, I thank you from the heart, mind and soul for your caring prayers for Body members, for me...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless JaumeJ, and this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Joining you in prayer for peace, joy and love among the Body of Christ here. I also speak healing for all who come to touch even the cloak of the Lord, that we truly experience His miracles today, in health and relationships. We also speak freedom from bondages, and from those who hold captive the brothers and sisters in Christ in dangerous, persecuted places.

Father, we trust in Your unfailing words, and bring these prayers at Your feet.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
i pray for all members here too (and their families) also they might have a wonderful christmas and a happy new year. Valentines is around the corner so that too. (gave ya hearts for everyone). ALSO the people in your church treat everyone nicely and secure. Stay safe. ;)

YDo

Dec 9, 2018
I too will join you in this endeavor.
God bless everyone.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, Jaumej. I believe in the power of praying for each other. Right now I’m praying a blessing upon every member here. May you experience the abundance of God’s goodness in your lives!

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
I’m really touched and encouraged by your prayer request. It’s so good for believers to pray for one another :)(y)in Faith in Jesus in His Spirit ... Having Faith for the good and fruitful effect our willingness to sincerely pray for one another. Smiles. May we all receive Gods help for each one of our individual needs and God Most High be glorified! Jesus Bless you

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Agreeing. One of the blessing, here is that we connect in spirit. Those we don't see, in the flesh, it is felt in the heart, and much of God's love, here, and please also pray for me, and my family. God Bless you.. :)

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
May all be well ……….j

Feliz Navidad y Prospero Año Nuevo...….

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
I still cannot see three on a donkey……..not even one these days. I have changed from reading with "lupas" to text to voice, and that helps me so much. Otherwise I would not "see" what I do see, lo. All blessing in Yeshua, Jesus...…..j

M

Miri

Lord bless each person and family represented on CC. May they know
you and surrender to you, walking in faith and knowing they do have a
hope and a future in you.