I will pray for you. I would simply ask that you consider this.Please pray for me that God would show me thar He hears me that my prayers aren’t in vain.
Psalm 34:15. God's ears are always open to His believers prayers!Please pray for me that God would show me thar He hears me that my prayers aren’t in vain.
Please pray for me that God would show me thar He hears me that my prayers aren’t in vain.

Please pray for me that God would show me thar He hears me that my prayers aren’t in vain.
Look into your eyes as you look in a mirror. Pray aloud what you ask of God.Please pray for me that God would show me thar He hears me that my prayers aren’t in vain.
No sincere heartfelt prayers are ever said in vain. God heard your prayer before Jesus created the universe and will answer it one way or another in due time. I will say a prayer to God on your behalf.Please pray for me that God would show me thar He hears me that my prayers aren’t in vain.