Please pray for the storm will pass us and leave no damage or injuries in its path.
I just prayed when I checked the forcast this evening. I posted details about Hurricane Isaias and another prayer request before I saw yours.Please pray for the storm will pass us and leave no damage or injuries in its path.
It looks like the Lord answered prayer.Please pray for the storm will pass us and leave no damage or injuries in its path.
We moved from Clearwater, Florida in November 2021. I lived 20 years in the Orlando area (Apoka) and the last 6 years in Clearwater.Please pray for the storm will pass us and leave no damage or injuries in its path.
I went to clearwater when I was a kid.We moved from Clearwater, Florida in November 2021. I lived 20 years in the Orlando area (Apoka) and the last 6 years in Clearwater.
Been through 4 hurricanes overall but, by the grace of God, incurred no damage to my car or property. Did have some power outages though but the power was quickly restored.
I will say a prayer that the damage in minimum in the area where you live and that there is no loss of life.
Thanks for sharing.Thank you for your prayers. We have no power here, but we have a generator, and all of the outages in our area have repair crews assigned. Looks like the power should be restored within the next 24 hours. There are a few remote areas that may take longer. No one in our area was injured. One death was reported in the Pensacola area.
We praise God for providing us a state government and a working emergency management system that keeps us prepared for these storms.
Again, thank you for your prayers, and please continue to pray for everyone in the path of the storm.