Pray for my cousin

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
My cousin has been in the ICU for about a week. She was unresponsive until Tuesday. She began to respond to others yesterday, but still in very critical condition. Please pray for her and her family.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
She is alert, but still in critical condition. She was transferred to a hospital that treats patients with her problems. Please continue to pray for her and her family.

S

SwordSpeaker

My cousin has been in the ICU for about a week. She was unresponsive until Tuesday. She began to respond to others yesterday, but still in very critical condition. Please pray for her and her family.
Matthew 18:19-20. Prayed over you Bill

Billyd

May 8, 2014
She had some surgery yesterday. She is steadily improving. Please continue her and her family.

sunnyblues

Feb 13, 2012
prayers are spoken for you and your family .

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Great news. She is on her way home. We have an awesome God. Thank all who prayed.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Great news. She is on her way home. We have an awesome God. Thank all who prayed.
Indeed we do and thank you for letting us know your cousin is recovered enough to go home :D

Billyd

May 8, 2014
She will be in the local hospital for a few days while some tests are performed to determine how her treatment will continue. Please continue to pray for her.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
Colossians 3:15

Billyd

May 8, 2014
God still answers prayer. Today she returned to church for the first time the end of October. She is doing great.

Today, at this moment, I lift up everyone who has asked for prayer. God will bless each of you.