Pray for my dad

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Please pray for my dad, his girlfriend talked his car without consent, drives under the influence of marijuana and has damaged.his vehicle. She steals his debit card and credit card while he sleeps and squanders his retirement savings.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Dear Lord, we ask that you send the Holy Spirit of Truth to this man and open his eyes to what is going on. We ask his spiritual eyes be opened and he stops seeing this woman before she robs all his assets, in Jesus name Amen🙌🙌🙌

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Dear Lord, we ask that you send the Holy Spirit of Truth to this man and open his eyes to what is going on. We ask his spiritual eyes be opened and he stops seeing this woman before she robs all his assets, in Jesus name Amen🙌🙌🙌
Thanks I appreciate that

Laura798

Jun 6, 2020
Please pray for my dad, his girlfriend talked his car without consent, drives under the influence of marijuana and has damaged.his vehicle. She steals his debit card and credit card while he sleeps and squanders his retirement savings.
Please open the eyes of this person's father--let him break it off with her. I pray for both the father and gf's salvation. Give this person peace and give them the words to speak to the Father with love and concern--perhaps with other family members. In Your Son's name-amen.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we can know the Lord didn't put them together, he too needs to seek the Lord's direction in this.
Too often we get into things by our own hand, not seeking his guidance, then when it goes belly up we run to Him to get it "fixed'.
blessings

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
we can know the Lord didn't put them together, he too needs to seek the Lord's direction in this.
Too often we get into things by our own hand, not seeking his guidance, then when it goes belly up we run to Him to get it "fixed'.
blessings
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. I wish it was as easy as just giving them direction

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will pray for God to place a hedge around your dad for protection from the enemy.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Coming to the Lord in relationship IS easy, we all come to him as we are, but we don't stay where we are, we are required to grow in relationship, not just know about Him.
It is the devil who comes to steal, kill and destroy.