Pray for my marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
It’s only been a few months. Things are bad.
A few months since what? Since you were married? Since the relationship went south?

Regardless of your current life situation, I pray you find the peace of God that surpasses understanding :)

Linda629

Jun 26, 2020
I was married March 7, 2020. A few pictures of me surfaced from my ex. I’m feeling a lot of guilt. The pics came out in April.

K

Kim82

Why should there be guilt on your part? Did you lead your husband to think there was never anyone before him?

Linda629

Jun 26, 2020
Why should there be guilt on your part? Did you lead your husband to think there was never anyone before him?
Are we able to have a private conversation?

K

Kim82

Yes just send me a message

K

Kim82

You can also post in the ladies forum.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we pray for Linda629's marriage. Let you bless her marriage and you be glorified. Lord remove all the power of darkness, bad things, happening in Linda629's marriage. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
It’s only been a few months. Things are bad.
It might be because your marriage has that new smell. Things will get better over time, just have open and honest communications always. Good luck, i am praying for you/them.