Pray for my mom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Paulinaj

May 9, 2020
Hi you all.
Today I got a call from my moms doctor who said that my mom doesn't have much time left because of her diabetes. She has bad circulation and her fingers are getting black because of that.

I would like to Ask you all to pray for my mom so she doesn't have pain in this last time she has left.

Please pray !

In Jesus name, 🙏

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Paulinaj. I am sorry to hear that your mother's diabetes is in such an advanced stage. I wonder if anyone has ever recommended the use of Niacin to help improve her circulation? It is a shame doctors know that vitamin supplements can assist in prevention and healing of infirmities, yet rarely suggest them as curatives. I pray your mother's pain is greatly reduced and even eliminated if possible.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Lord, we bring to You Paulina's mom. You know what is best for her, and how her family and doctor can respond to her needs. May she feel Your embrace at this time of her life, and call and praise Your name whatever comes. Thank You for Your great love for us all, that You are never far away from the brokenhearted and hurting, as we call on Yeshua's mighty name.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi you all.
Today I got a call from my moms doctor who said that my mom doesn't have much time left because of her diabetes. She has bad circulation and her fingers are getting black because of that.

I would like to Ask you all to pray for my mom so she doesn't have pain in this last time she has left.

Please pray !

In Jesus name, 🙏
I lost my mom to cancer last year and thank God that she was relatively free from pain. I will pray for God's will desire to be accomplished for Mom in regards to pain, her diabetic condition affecting her circulation, and how long that she lives. It makes me sad knowing that there are those that suffer and that their loved ones have to see them suffer.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray, heal and bless Paulinaj's mom. Lord let your healing, peace & strength be upon her, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Bobatea

Apr 22, 2020
I pray that no matter what happens, you and your mom will find peace and joy in the time that you have together. Wishing you well.

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020
Hi you all.

Please pray !

In Jesus name, 🙏
God bless you, i will be praying for you/them