pray for my sister breyonna

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 14, 2016
She use to be normal and be ok to be around but since she got in to demons and satan stuff she laughs out loud to no one and talks to herself out loud everyday morning until night time and she throws our food away and she even throws her clothes away and says shut up talking to me when i ask her to do anything and she calls me a b and says everyone is going to hell but her and Ed Sheeran and she writes Ed Sheeran's name all over the walls of our house in marker and my dad begs her not to write on our wall shes says ok but doesn't listen to him she wrote his name on our cabinets and on our doors and in my moms room too she is out of control my mom is a christian and says that some one must have put witchcraft on her she screamed and yelled loudly thought the doctors quiet office upsetting every one who was working there when my mom took her to her appointment people thought she was crazy because she was laughing out loud and talking to herself

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Lord, I pray you set Breyonna free and heal her mind. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
REVISEd - Copy.jpg
"Prayer goes out to the intended family and hopefully God's spirit comes
upon the one that is experiencing mental anguish, allowing for a peace and wellbeing."
'Amen'

JohnDB

Jan 16, 2021
She use to be normal and be ok to be around but since she got in to demons and satan stuff she laughs out loud to no one and talks to herself out loud everyday morning until night time and she throws our food away and she even throws her clothes away and says shut up talking to me when i ask her to do anything and she calls me a b and says everyone is going to hell but her and Ed Sheeran and she writes Ed Sheeran's name all over the walls of our house in marker and my dad begs her not to write on our wall shes says ok but doesn't listen to him she wrote his name on our cabinets and on our doors and in my moms room too she is out of control my mom is a christian and says that some one must have put witchcraft on her she screamed and yelled loudly thought the doctors quiet office upsetting every one who was working there when my mom took her to her appointment people thought she was crazy because she was laughing out loud and talking to herself
Time for a visit to a mental health professional for some new medication.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Your post sadden me. I will certainly say a prayer for God to deliver your sister from these demons. Also, to restore her sanity and sound mind, and begin a healing process that will promote spiritual growth and well-being.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Time for a visit to a mental health professional for some new medication.
Her kind of healing may require fasting and praying. Possibly meds too but it does seem that she is spiritually sick inside as well.

Nov 14, 2016
we sent her to the mental hospital because she broke our computer and she attacked me with a pole and hit me hard as she could on the arm with the pole and bruised my arm its swelling all because i told her she could not put bread and cheese in the oven and cook it on high it will burn a hole in the oven but she wouldn't listen and she also put soap and water in our butter i found it in our icebox when i was about to butter the skillet to cook some eggs and she poured all our our milk down the drain and stole my sister ravens gummies vitamins saying they were hers and she had my sister raven upset

Nov 14, 2016
and she messed up my moms room by taking all the bread out the bag and putting it all over the floors and bead with lotion and crumbled up crackers and she also broke my brother gages new tv with the pole she hit me with she does something stupid everyday we can catch a break

Aug 21, 2024
Father!!! We pray for deliverance for this woman!! We ask for someone who can really step in and bring help to her in the most real way possible. WHATEVER THAT MAY BE! We ask this in the name of Jesus! Amen.