pray for my wife and children

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
dear all, please pray for my wife Sarah and children Caleb and Jacob.

They are missing from home, staying somewhere but will not divulge. I have no idea what has happened, what has made her leave I genuinely dont.

I am beside myself with worry and fear, please pray for my wonderful wife, for her mind and decision making, for my children, for their piece of mind, that they know gods love as well as mine.

Please pray for reconsilation, in my heart and soul i desire this today, but it needs to be gods time. Pray for whatever i have done (I genuinely do not know) can be resolved, that we can be re-united as the beautiful family that we are.

please please, i am broken and desperate

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I pray that your wife contacts you to let you know that her and the children are OK. When she calls I would not get angry with her either, just calmly ask why she felt the need to leave. You might learn something valuable with this approach. As far as God's time is concerned, due to the nature of her contacting you and possibly returning it will be soon, today, tomorrow or the next day because time is of the essence. Glad to have you join us but sorry it is under such difficult circumstances. Welcome to CC.

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
Thank you. Amen thanks. Please dear God forgive me for any hurt Sarah feels, restore her, allow forgiveness and show me mercy for the hurt I've caused

Feb 14, 2018
Prayers are with you and your family. Lord, please watch over this beautiful family and put your healing hand on them. In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen.

K

kittycat7

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Praying that your family will return to you, that forgiveness may abound, and that healing and reconciliation shall come.

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
amen thank you all, please continue to pray if possible, i am praying for others too x

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
oh lord, please have mercy, heal the pain of not seeing my wife, please hold her close, let her know your presence, please reunite this family, please bring us home together. Lord please, heal this pain,

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
Thank you. She is home please pray for wisdom, clear thinking and comfort

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless coulterman and his family. Protect them from evil plans and let sarah , caleb and jacob return to coulterman soon. Lord heal and bless their relatinship. Lord bless coulterman and this prayer, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
thank you Levi, communication has started and Sarah is upset and hurting badly, please speak truth into her mind, share your love gracious god, and share mine - through you lord nothing is impossible. Lord show mercy, am at the feet of your cross, re-unite us all

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
Hi all I know there are u limitless prayer needs, but please as a desperate christian from the UK please keep praying for my wife, for her peace of mind, that she will feel God very close right here right now. I pray endlessly for the reconsiliation phone call, Lord in your mercy hear my prayer for forgiveness and redemption.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Still praying God will grant your request and the heart of your wife will melt before Him. May you be joined together again in strength and love.

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
Thank you Jesus for allowing me to speak with my wife today, thank you for access to my children tomorrow. Please lord hold my wife as she is in counselling right now. Please lord if it is your will reunite us as soon as possible. Help me be patient and obedient. Lord have mercy