Pray for my wife

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Mama fell Sunday and broke her arm in three places. She is in a lot of pain, and is sore all over from the fall. She hasn't eaten but a few bites, and isn't drinking much. It is difficult for her to walk a few steps. She is at home and has a home health nurse who helps me care for her. We are concerned that she may have a UTI. Please pray for God to relieve her pain and heal her broken arm.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
Mama fell Sunday and broke her arm in three places. She is in a lot of pain, and is sore all over from the fall. She hasn't eaten but a few bites, and isn't drinking much. It is difficult for her to walk a few steps. She is at home and has a home health nurse who helps me care for her. We are concerned that she may have a UTI. Please pray for God to relieve her pain and heal her broken arm.
The thing that has cleared up UTIs of my family members and others has been the tried and true old remedy, Cranberry Juice .
I bought some 100% Cranberry Juice, organic to keep in reserve for such occasions. I buy it in the nutrition section of the store. It's in glass jars. Just read the label carefully. A bag of fresh berries washed and thoroughly rinsed put in boiling water and simmered for warm tea has worked as well.
I stay away from the cocktails that are a low percentage and lots of sugar. Sugar is a growth medium for bacteria. It causes inflammation (pain) too.
I would avoid that. You'll probably have a hard time finding a Dr or dietician that will admit that.

That must be very painful. I'm sorry to hear that.
I pray that she will mend ASAP and without pain.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
The thing that has cleared up UTIs of my family members and others has been the tried and true old remedy, Cranberry Juice .
I bought some 100% Cranberry Juice, organic to keep in reserve for such occasions. I buy it in the nutrition section of the store. It's in glass jars. Just read the label carefully. A bag of fresh berries washed and thoroughly rinsed put in boiling water and simmered for warm tea has worked as well.
I stay away from the cocktails that are a low percentage and lots of sugar. Sugar is a growth medium for bacteria. It causes inflammation (pain) too.
I would avoid that. You'll probably have a hard time finding a Dr or dietician that will admit that.

That must be very painful. I'm sorry to hear that.
I pray that she will mend ASAP and without pain.
Thank you. She has a chronic recurring UTI. Cranberry juice help for a while, but it doesn't help anymore. Something has changed within the last three years. They used to be a discomfort and would clear up after a round of antibiotics. Now they rob her of all her energy and affect her balance and her awareness of where she is. The doctor is doing an advanced culture of her urine to determine how to continue her treatment.

Thank you for your prayers.

selahsays

May 31, 2023
Merciful Father, In Jesus’ name, we come before your Throne. Please touch Billy’s wife with your perfect healing. Amen.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Lord, touch her and heal her and make her whole. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Thank you all for the prayers. She is starting another round of antibiotics for the UTI today. We are hoping that her cultures results will be back tomorrow. She is still in much pain from her broken arm, and not to happy with needing help to get up and down.

Please pray for God to give me the strength to continue to provide her the care that she needs.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'Let us pray for her comfort and wellbeing as God's spirit dwells upon her.
And I pray God's spirit to be upon the family with strength, courage and hope that all is well.'
'Amen'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Billyd

May 8, 2014
Thank you all again for your prayers.

We got her urinalysis results yesterday, and she is on an antibiotic that covers her UTI. She is already showing signs of improvement. Her broken shoulder is healing, but she still has a lot of pain there.

Please continue to pray for us.

Snackersmom

May 10, 2011
Will pray! A tablespoon or two of apple cider vinegar taken daily after the antibiotics are finished might help keep the UTI away. :coffee:

Jul 3, 2015
I found cranberry capsules a lot more effective than juice, and way more convenient also.

If I felt a UTI coming on, I would take three capsules and could literally feel the onset retreating within twenty minutes.

Such a relief!

N

NEWTOCHRISTIANITY

I found cranberry capsules a lot more effective than juice, and way more convenient also.

If I felt a UTI coming on, I would take three capsules and could literally feel the onset retreating within twenty minutes.

Such a relief!
My wife does the same!