Pray for recovery of daughter.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 18, 2013
Dear Prayer Warriors,
Please pray for Siby a pastor in Bangalore India and a good friend of mine. His youngest daughter is in critical condition in ICU with multiple organ failures. We have started praying and she is showing improvements from the condition but still continue praying.
‎Last update was
‎Update
She is having persistent high fever
BP is normal 74/44
Heart rate 190-200
Urine output normal
Please pray.
Regards Cinu

J

JB2018

Father God, I call upon your healing virtue right now. God, touch her body. God, I know you to be a healer. The stripes that were taken upon your body have healed us. I decree and declare healing to the body. I pray for her immune system to receive strength right now. Thank you God for the healing. In Jesus name, amen :)

let me know if any updates, thank you.

Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for your prayers update below please continue praying.
[10/03, 10:31] Joshua Senthiappan: Just got update from the doctor.

X-Ray shows some fluid in the other lung. They are now sucking out fluid from that lung.
Heart rate is at 170. BP has stabilized.

Continue to pray!
[10/03, 11:03] Joshua Senthiappan: Doctor is concerned about the CRP level (an indicator of inflammation / infection is 235) and the heart rate of 170 is still considered high.
Please pray that the heart rate will come down and CRP level to come down.

Jun 18, 2013
Suhana Update :
Heart Rate has come down to 150.
Fluid has been sucked out from the other lung.
Overall improvement in vital parameters.

Please continue to pray.

Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for your prayers.

Suhana is better than the three days
Even the doctor is happy
Thank you Lord for healing her

J

JB2018

Hallelujah, God is good. We praise you, Lord. Thank you for healing her body. :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree with this prayer and pray . Lord heal Siby's daughter and bless her. Lord let all her organ's function normally. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Jun 18, 2013
Brothers and sisters please continue praying.
Update
She needs to be off the ventilator, body swollen due to the sepsis condition , urine quantity currently 6 ml average, need to increase to 15 ml so they can remove the ventilator, bp being controlled with minimum medicine support, heart beat is normal.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Lord Jesus, I join these other believers in prayer for healing of this woman. Oh Lord, please grant our request for a miracle. In your holy name we pray.

Thank-you, Lord.