Pray for spiritual life and school work

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
This is my last week of college, pray I don't get overwhelmed by stress and I do well on my exams, and my spiritual life

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will say a prayer for God to surround you with angels this week and for His will and desire to be accomplished through you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless calmador to do well in studies and exam, also bless calmador to have a good relationship with you. Lord bless calmador and this prayer, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, Calmador. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His peace and help you to do your exams well. May He be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. All the best!

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Praying for you to finish this week and do well.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Isaiah 40:31 But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.

grace4ever

Aug 17, 2017
Good morning Brother Calmador, let me say hello to you and the Peace of the Lord be with you always in JESUS' NAME. I will be happy to offer you my prayers that you pass your final exams well to glorify God and His Holy Name, and you may serve Him all the day of your life. I leave you two verses from the Scripture that comfort you, the Lord is always with you: Mt 28,20
“and teach them to do everything I have told you. I will be with you always, even until the end of the world” Mt 11, 28-29 Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Sending you hugs. I will keep you in my prayers, my brother.
:D

HeavenHearMe

Dec 11, 2016
Precious Lord, give them your perfect peace. Have mercy on them and give them favor in this situation. Draw them closer to you as they seek your face. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for your strength in this time. God Bless you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless calmador in this prayer. In Jesus loving name, Amen!