Pray that i get some donations

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Friens my conference is over now, i feel blessed. On 15th evening i will return to India, but now its coming to mind , if i could have raised some funds for the ministry work. i have a receipt book of the ministry work i wish people come forward here in florida and donate willing to the ministry work.
please pray that God bless me with donations before i leave to India.

God bless!

Oct 19, 2016
Good to hear that the conference was a blessing to you, friend! Be assured of my prayers for your ministry’s needs. The Lord is aware of our needs even before we ask. May you experience the abundance of His love in the days ahead.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for those inclined to donate to this worthy cause. Safe travels home for you as well. I'm sure that you miss your family.

MarshallJohn

Nov 14, 2016
Heavenly Father I pray that you incline the hearts of those that Levi comes in contact with to give to the work being done in India. Please put cheerful giver in his path and open the eyes of the american church to the great need that exists in this world for you gospel to be preached and for peoples needs to be met. In Jesus name, Amen.

L

loverofjesus27

Praying for blessings so you will continue in ministry.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
praying you get donations you need brother.God bless you

Feb 28, 2016
Levi,

hub and I live in Florida, and would to meet you...
we live just outside of Jacksonville, if you are interested...
:):)