Prayer and Angels

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Rapturechris

Nov 28, 2018
Your prayer life.

What’s your prayer life like. What things do you prayer for?

The truth is I pray for a lot of things but the thing I’m passionate about praying for the most is souls. I pray that God would help me reach millions for Jesus Christ in whichever way he can enable me to.

I hope when I meet him he will show me all the people that he enabled me to bless empowered by his spirit and the revelation of his Son Jesus Christ.

Lately I’ve had some back injury that started last year. I don’t know whether it’s from carrying around a backpack or something hereditary however it doesn’t look like it’s going away. Sometimes I go to a train station in the city and curl up in a corner and have a rest to try and allow it to heal a bit before coming to the library do write posts and articles for my ministry.
As you all know I live off the grid and live by faith and would come across as another homeless person if you seen me with my backpack and bags.

Well this morning I was curled up and at the station trying to give my back a rest and I had my mat laid out before me and many people were coming out of the major train station to go to work.
I couldn’t get to the community shelter for homeless people to have a shower and breakfast because I’m injured so I just planned to miss out for today and rest up my back.

Anyways a lady came along and gave me a coffee, bottle of water and some egg and spinach hot rolls with some chocolate. I knew she went about 5 minutes up the road to a coffee shop to get it and then return to the station. She must have seen me when coming out of the station.

She came along and smiled at me then offered up the food and coffee. I didn’t have time to ask her if she was a Christian but I bet she was. If she hadn’t of scurried off to work I would have prayed with her and blessed her on her way.
So when she left I prayed that God would work in her life and bless her.

From her position I was just a homeless person she was giving a free breakfast to. But from Gods perspective she was loving one of his Children who loves him with all of his heart.

After a year off the grid and doing this I’ve come to realise that God hides his special people in the unlikely of places. He hides them in the working class and the homeless!

Next time you walk past a homeless person on the street, sure they may have mental health issues, drug issues or other debilitating issues or could just be stuck there out of bad circumstances…but just maybe… just maybe they could be one of God's ministers hiding amongst the lost waiting for you to bless them so that God can draw you closer to himself and bless you.

When you pray to the lord, pray that many will come to Christ and that God will provide for your every need.
God shows up his face in the most unusual places when giving and receiving. You just never know
:) You could be entertaining an Angel.

He is worthy. Thank you Lord

Blessings Chris Dobson

Attachments

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It does say in Hebrews that you may be entertaining angels unawares. I enjoyed your thought provoking post very much and thank you for sharing it.

Rapturechris

Nov 28, 2018
It does say in Hebrews that you may be entertaining angels unawares. I enjoyed your thought provoking post very much and thank you for sharing it.
Thank you...its real and i hope it helps you. Blessings. Chris

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Thank you...its real and i hope it helps you. Blessings. Chris
Next time that I see what may be a homeless person I hope to remember this post that you wrote and act in a positive way in considering the least of my brothers and sisters. May God bless you as well.

Deade

Called of God
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, Oklahoma, USA
yeshuaofisrael.org
After a year off the grid and doing this I’ve come to realise that God hides his special people in the unlikely of places. He hides them in the working class and the homeless!

Next time you walk past a homeless person on the street, sure they may have mental health issues, drug issues or other debilitating issues or could just be stuck there out of bad circumstances…but just maybe… just maybe they could be one of God's ministers hiding amongst the lost waiting for you to bless them so that God can draw you closer to himself and bless you.
God can use anybody. That homeless person could be crazier than a looney-bird, day in and day out, but God could stir them up to ask or tell you something. Angel simply means messenger. It takes no special anointing to deliver a message from God. Most do so without even knowing it. If our minds are open and we are humble--God will give us instructions. :cool: