Prayer for a job and spiritual life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

winnerforjesus

Mar 6, 2010
I'd like to ask prayers in my favor for a job, an open door and for my spiritual life.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
I will be glad to pray for you, but I am trying to understand what you mean by an open door for your faith? Can you be a bit more specific?

Dear Lord, I pray for this person to have your blessings on a job that is just right for this person, please send favor, amen.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please bless winnerforjesus in this matter. give your knowledge and wisdom and guide winnerforjesus to bless your name, please bless winnerforjesus. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Lukwiz

Oct 13, 2017
Prayer for your job search, prioritizing, and others reaching out with connections.

Silverwings

Jul 27, 2016
Thank you Lord, for a good job for this your child, and for opening doors for him/her to share their faith with others, amen.

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Sure thing! May the LORD bless you and keep you in all that you do!

K

kittycat7

.but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
John 4:14

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am praying for God to lead you to suitable employment and to always be with you on your spiritual walk.