Prayer for Court Case

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

tony2020

Dec 19, 2017
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I greet you all in the name of Christ, our Savior, and by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I have a serious court case pending close to near the end of January 2018, and I'm praying that God will show me what I should do, possibly, get my charges dismissed.

I have a great case but the court-appointed attorneys are not the best, and only God is the real judge, jury, and defense team. Please pray for me, and I pray God will grant your prayer requests. I pray and believe this, with love to you, Amen.

NotmebutHim

May 17, 2015
God is good all the time
All the time God is good
His ways are not our ways
His thoughts are not our thoughts

May His will be done in your situation

Welcome to CC. :cool:

Dec 14, 2017
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I greet you all in the name of Christ, our Savior, and by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I have a serious court case pending close to near the end of January 2018, and I'm praying that God will show me what I should do, possibly, get my charges dismissed.

I have a great case but the court-appointed attorneys are not the best, and only God is the real judge, jury, and defense team. Please pray for me, and I pray God will grant your prayer requests. I pray and believe this, with love to you, Amen.

Pray like Jesus prayed ... thank God FIRST for His perfect answer, then USE your imagination! Remember the scripture about a man lusting after a woman has already committed adultery with her in his heart? Use your imagination for a POSITIVE outcome, instead of "picturing" (imagining!) an undesirable outcome! Cast down wicked (undesirable) thoughts, ALWAYS!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we come before you and plead for tony2020, let you please bless in this matter. Lord have your grace upon tony2020 and bless . In Jesus loving name, Amen!

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
I will pray that God does what he feels is right in this case. As I do not know the circumstances you said huge so i assume it could be something that may include jail time. Let me just say that if by chance you get put in jail or what ever use that as a chance to get stronger with God and to teach others about his forgiveness. People make mistakes all the time. Use your mistakes as the biggest learning experience in your life. If the judge asks if you have anything to say then use that chance not to sit and beg and plea for mercy. The best thing you can use that few seconds of time for is owning what was done and telling how you have learned from it and what you plan on doing to change your situation in a good way to not make bad choices anymore. If there is enough evidence that you did what you did then you need to own it. Judges hate it when people go in and cry and beg for Mercy but don't own the fact that they made a mistake and how they will change things in the future. You do not have to verbally own it unless he asks you a direct question of did you do it... But i think you gather what I am saying don't put your foot in your mouth owning it lol but don't act like what happened did not happen do you see what I am saying...

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, Tony. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to intervene in your situation and work out everything good for you. May you rest in the assurance the psalmist expressed when he wrote: “In the day of trouble I shall call upon Thee, for Thou wilt answer me” (Psalm 86:7). Grace and peace to you!

tony2020

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks for your prayers, I love you.

Dec 31, 2017
praying

God forgives. God isn't holding a grudge. God does not look back.

God is good to everyone. God loves everybody. Jesus died for every person.

And He wants only our peace and our fruitful wellbeing.