Prayer for Erika

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Calmador

Senior Member
Jun 23, 2011
1,033
130
63
Prayer for Erikas safety tonight and onward. I've reported authorities on the facility she stays at, but thankfully, they are helping me. The administration and staff are not safe. I plan to take her with me and be her caregiver. Please pray for all this, safety and her getting her life back
 
Amen.... May God's hand and protection be over you and Erika as you begin your next phase as her care giver. Lord, bless these two with Your presence, wisdom and guidance, overseeing great success in their situation and lives, in Jesus' name, amen.
God is with you two. Trust and let Him work His miracles
 
Prayer for Erikas safety tonight and onward. I've reported authorities on the facility she stays at, but thankfully, they are helping me. The administration and staff are not safe. I plan to take her with me and be her caregiver. Please pray for all this, safety and her getting her life back
I will say a prayer for God to be with her in this situation. God bless you for your plans to be her caregiver.