Prayer for God to get rid of demons permanently

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 9, 2021
My life is ruined. Everything would immediately return to normal if my prayers would seem to matter, but unfortunately God hasn’t given me what I wanted; and my request is humane and not unreasonable. I continually pray and ask him to make the horrific torment and abuse permanently end, but God hasn’t done anything to put a permanent end to it. The terror I go through has been happening for years now, day and night every day, and no end seems to be in sight.

What torment and abuse am I speaking about? It’s a hard subject to talk about, namely because not many people believe me and instead think I’m crazy, which isn’t true: My experiences are real, and I am a perfectly rational person. Among the Christians who believe me, some of them will tell me that I must get born again to make the torture stop. But their advice is unhelpful because I’ve been born again for almost two decades now.

So here is what I’ve been going through:

I have demons attached to my body, and they make my life a literal living hell. They routinely assault me, deprive me of sleep, molest me during the night, and kill my unsaved parallel self on parallel dimensions. In fact, not a day goes by where these things don’t happen. The assaults and murders typically happen many times each day, and I can’t stand it.

When I try to sleep at night each night, the demons will tear at my eyes. It hurts. In fact, it’s so bad that I’ve had to undergo laser surgery to repair a tear they made in my retina, and another surgery might be needed because the attacks continue night after night unabated with more damage accumulated. Each night I beg God to make the eye attacks stop, but my prayers get ignored and the eye attacks continue until around 11:00 pm to midnight, at which point I finally fall asleep. Other types of assaults happen throughout the day: The demons will brutally shock my arm for no apparent reason, and it hurts. God won’t do anything to prevent these assaults from happening, no matter how much I pray to him.

The demons keep me awake at night with the endless attacks on my eyes, but it doesn’t stop there: They wake me up in the early morning hours at around 4:00 in the morning each morning. I try to go back to sleep because I’m tired, but they shock my jaw or face or some other area right before I fall back to sleep, so I can’t return to sleep, leaving me tired throughout the day. And did I mention they molest me in my sleep when I am sleeping? I’m powerless to do anything to defend myself, and apparently my prayers to God are powerless as well.

I am left tired and exhausted throughout the day. If I try to rest, even a tiny little bit, the demons will commit murder against me on a parallel dimension, which they somehow have access to, where my parallel self is an atheist or otherwise unsaved and therefore God doesn’t protect their lives. They have killed over 2,000 so far, probably more. The murders happen every single day, and no one seems to care.

Every day I have been praying to God for this madness to permanently end. To be fair, God has helped from time to time where he lets me kill the demons. How it works is I pull them out of my body, and I can physically see them; and since they no longer have a human host, they permanently cease to exist. I’m not sure how many demons have died as a consequence of me getting rid of them with God’s help, but I would estimate the number to be between 75 and 100, possibly more.

I appreciate God’s help with getting rid of many demons who engage in the horrible conduct against me that I’ve described in this post, but there is a problem…

Every time I successfully get rid of a demon and it no longer exists, another one comes and attaches onto me. Usually the new demon is even more evil and aggressive than the last.

My prayer request to God is this: I want the demons to permanently leave me alone and never attach onto me ever again.

I want everyone to please pray for me and ask God to answer my prayer so that I can reach the point where I am permanently free of demons and never have them in my life.

These demons are so bad that they can’t be called human beings or even beings. They are like viruses and meant only to cause harm, destruction, and death. There have been many times where I was praying, and an attached demon didn’t like it, so he went to a parallel dimension and murdered my parallel self who is an atheist or otherwise a nonbeliever, even though atheists and nonbelievers don’t pray to God in the first place! A human being, or even just an ordinary being, doesn’t commit gratuitous murder for no reason like that, nor are they so irrational that their violent conduct is beyond bizarre. Thus, it’s very important that everyone pray for me so that I will never have to deal with demons ever again, and I want it to happen like today or tonight. My situation is truly dire, so I don’t want God to put me off for some trivial, insignificant reason; my freedom should instead come now. I’m tired of being a prisoner with no way of escape.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Have mercy, O God, on this person who calls on You. You alone know what he's going thru, and how he can go and call on other believers to plead before You on his behalf, in Jesus' mighty name.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
My life is ruined. Everything would immediately return to normal if my prayers would seem to matter, but unfortunately God hasn’t given me what I wanted; and my request is humane and not unreasonable. I continually pray and ask him to make the horrific torment and abuse permanently end, but God hasn’t done anything to put a permanent end to it. The terror I go through has been happening for years now, day and night every day, and no end seems to be in sight.

What torment and abuse am I speaking about? It’s a hard subject to talk about, namely because not many people believe me and instead think I’m crazy, which isn’t true: My experiences are real, and I am a perfectly rational person. Among the Christians who believe me, some of them will tell me that I must get born again to make the torture stop. But their advice is unhelpful because I’ve been born again for almost two decades now.

I have demons attached to my body, and they make my life a literal living hell. They routinely assault me, deprive me of sleep, molest me during the night, and kill my unsaved parallel self on parallel dimensions. In fact, not a day goes by where these things don’t happen. The assaults and murders typically happen many times each day, and I can’t stand it.

When I try to sleep at night each night, the demons will tear at my eyes. It hurts. In fact, it’s so bad that I’ve had to undergo laser surgery to repair a tear they made in my retina, and another surgery might be needed because the attacks continue night after night unabated with more damage accumulated. Each night I beg God to make the eye attacks stop, but my prayers get ignored and the eye attacks continue until around 11:00 pm to midnight, at which point I finally fall asleep. Other types of assaults happen throughout the day: The demons will brutally shock my arm for no apparent reason, and it hurts. God won’t do anything to prevent these assaults from happening, no matter how much I pray to him.

The demons keep me awake at night with the endless attacks on my eyes, but it doesn’t stop there: They wake me up in the early morning hours at around 4:00 in the morning each morning. I try to go back to sleep because I’m tired, but they shock my jaw or face or some other area right before I fall back to sleep, so I can’t return to sleep, leaving me tired throughout the day. And did I mention they molest me in my sleep when I am sleeping? I’m powerless to do anything to defend myself, and apparently my prayers to God are powerless as well.

I am left tired and exhausted throughout the day. If I try to rest, even a tiny little bit, the demons will commit murder against me on a parallel dimension, which they somehow have access to, where my parallel self is an atheist or otherwise unsaved and therefore God doesn’t protect their lives. They have killed over 2,000 so far, probably more. The murders happen every single day, and no one seems to care.

Every day I have been praying to God for this madness to permanently end. To be fair, God has helped from time to time where he lets me kill the demons. How it works is I pull them out of my body, and I can physically see them; and since they no longer have a human host, they permanently cease to exist. I’m not sure how many demons have died as a consequence of me getting rid of them with God’s help, but I would estimate the number to be between 75 and 100, possibly more.

I appreciate God’s help with getting rid of many demons who engage in the horrible conduct against me that I’ve described in this post, but there is a problem…

Every time I successfully get rid of a demon and it no longer exists, another one comes and attaches onto me. Usually the new demon is even more evil and aggressive than the last.

My prayer request to God is this: I want the demons to permanently leave me alone and never attach onto me ever again.

I want everyone to please pray for me and ask God to answer my prayer so that I can reach the point where I am permanently free of demons and never have them in my life.

These demons are so bad that they can’t be called human beings or even beings. They are like viruses and meant only to cause harm, destruction, and death. There have been many times where I was praying, and an attached demon didn’t like it, so he went to a parallel dimension and murdered my parallel self who is an atheist or otherwise a nonbeliever, even though atheists and nonbelievers don’t pray to God in the first place! A human being, or even just an ordinary being, doesn’t commit gratuitous murder for no reason like that, nor are they so irrational that their violent conduct is beyond bizarre. Thus, it’s very important that everyone pray for me so that I will never have to deal with demons ever again, and I want it to happen like today or tonight. My situation is truly dire, so I don’t want God to put me off for some trivial, insignificant reason; my freedom should instead come now. I’m tired of being a prisoner with no way of escape.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
There is something hindering your deliverance. Demons are spirit beings, they are defeated already and the born again Christian has absolute power and authority over them. Even Satan himself cannot resist us when we pray in Jesus's name.

Your experience reminds me of what Lord Jesus said, Matthew 12: 43-45

"When an unclean spirit comes out of a man, it passes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, ‘I will return to the house I left.’ On its return, it finds the house vacant, swept clean, and put in order. Then it goes and brings with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and dwell there; and the final plight of that man is worse than the first. So will it be with this wicked generation.”

Those who are delivered need to ensure that they do not leave room for evil spirits to return. It is is good to pray that the Lord Jesus fill the empty space vacated by evil spirits. We then need to maintain an attitude of resisting. We do this by exercising our will and being thankful.

I've been saved 50 years but I still put on the armour of God. I am no match for Satan and his evil host, but I am protected by the armour of God and I have the victory by the sword of the Spirit, God's word.

Without spending time with you, it's hard to be certain of the cause of your trouble. One common cause of remaining bound is unforgiveness. If you have any unforgiveness towards anyone, God will withdraw His protection.

It also sounds like you have had an occult involvement, either yourself or through family. If that is the case, you need to cut all ties to the occult, repent and make it clear that you want nothing to do with it any more. If you have any charms, amulets, magic books, Tarot cards, Ouija board, astrology stuff, or anything like that, get rid of it. If it burns, incinerate it.

I know these things by experience. I was blessed to know a man who was gifted in the area of discernment. He knew from the Lord that I was bound by the occult. I was raised in that environment and I did not realise how much it affected me. I never talked about it as I did not see a problem. I quit being active in the occult after I was saved, but it was like a hangover after a party. Except it did not just fade away.

I hope this helps. Above all, do not get mad at God. He is on your side. But we must fulfill His conditions for receiving help.

Gardenias

Oct 27, 2020
U.S.A.
John3:3 /6 Jesus answered and said unto him,verily,verily,I say unto thee,Except a man be born again he cannot see the kingdom of God....6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh;( corrupted with sin and death ) and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit
Luke 11:13.......how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,and shalt BELIEVE in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead,thou shalt be saved.

Mt.10:32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Mark 3:25/26 And if a house be divided against itself,that house cannot stand ............

Mt.12:43/45 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man,he walketh through dry places,seeking rest,and finding none. Then he sayeth,I will return to my house from whence I came out: and when he is come he findeth it empty,swept and garnished. Then goeth he,and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself,and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of the man is worse than the first.....

Satan CANNOT dwell with Christ. I beg you to reconsider your relationship with God.
He said all manner of sin shall be forgiven even that spoken against the son.
The only sin that cannot be forgiven is blasphemy against that Holy Ghost.

We must also have our minds covered in his righteousness this keeps the enemy from invading our thoughts.

There is definetly an invisible world around us of both good and evil. Having the shed blood of Christ cover your life and Jesus living inside our hearts no evil shall enter what is God's!

JTB

Aug 31, 2021

I hear ya. All the horrors of being murdered every day, without the final sweet release of actually dying.

Perseverance.

It's the only weapon we really have

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
I have prayed for you. It may help you to remember that nothing in this world lasts forever. Only God is forever. I believe these demons, whether they be psychological or otherwise, will leave you. But assure yourself that even if they could manage to follow you on and on, they can’t follow you past this world. God bless you.

Nov 9, 2021
Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers.

My situation is truly unbearable, and it’s even more unbearable because I can’t really talk to anyone about it, since no one thinks that what I experience is real. They think it’s craziness, hallucinations, or imagination—but it isn’t. One time I tried talking to faith-based counselor about my problem, but he too had a hard time believing me.

I was finally able to get a good night’s rest last night after profusely begging God for it. I went to sleep without any assaults happening. The only thing that came close was when I woke up at about 7:00 in the morning: The demon was still there, and he made noises in my head. These demons think that I think making noises in my head means they’re causing brain damage, but I know that isn’t true. They do it anyway and seem to believe their own nonsense and for some reason think I believe it, even though I so obviously don’t. No one was killed, either.

I’m glad that God helped and made sure the demon couldn’t harm me or murder anyone. However, I’m still disappointed because I want the demons off of me forever. I have high hopes of starting a successful Christian non-profit organization. I have all the talents, credentials, and intelligence to make it happen and do so much good for the world. Unfortunately my dream won’t come to fruition if I can’t reach the point where I am permanently free from demons, since they make my life hell and ruin my drive to do anything, including hobbies. If I can’t get ever get rid of them permanently, my life will end in abysmal failure despite having so much potential to succeed and accomplish many great things.

Before I go to sleep tonight, I’ll make sure to pray to God and ask for what I want again: To be permanently free from demons. I never want them to attach onto me ever again. Through God all things are possible, and I must keep believing in the possibility that I’ll have the demons off me forever and finally get to live a normal life.

Nov 9, 2021
I had a horrible night last night. The demons were not removed and were still allowed to get away with terrorizing me: They were allowed to attack my genitals, and God didn’t do anything to prevent it from happening. One of the demons had also threatened to kill my parallel self on a parallel dimension. When I asked him why, he didn’t have an answer. It was more gratuitous aggression against me for no reason.

What is the most depressing of all is what God told me last night. He said the reason why he won’t remove the demons is because of my imperfections. In other words, because I committed a sin (or multiple sins?) he didn’t like, he doesn’t want to do anything to help me escape this infernal prison that is ruining my life, leaving me to suffer.

I am confused by God’s conduct here. There are many Bible verses that say God is love. And here is what John 3:16 says: “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life.” I’m born again and have received the Holy Spirt, having been a good Christian for over two decades now. If I’ve been redeemed by Christ and forgiven from sin, why on earth would I get judged for victimless imperfections and have to suffer with demons as a consequence?

If I had committed a terrible crime like murder, rape, or some other depraved act, I could easily see why God wouldn’t want to remove the demons. But the sin I committed yesterday wasn’t bad; and given that no one was hurt, I would argue that it isn’t a sin in the first place. I didn’t steal or otherwise make someone a victim, so why is it a such an atrocious sin that God would judge me so severely for?

I guess the good news is that I’ll be surely be capable of stopping this so-called sin on Nov. 16 due to unique upcoming circumstances. The bad news is that I’ll have to wait about a week until I’m free from this madness. I don’t want to wait a week for freedom—I want it now.

The terror I’ve been experiencing from demons has been happening for years now, and it seems like God wouldn’t do anything about it in the past for the same reason: Because he didn’t like my imperfections. I’m very hurt by this. God could show good faith by not holding my imperfections against me and permanently get rid of the demons tonight or at an earlier time if possible. If he did, I wouldn’t feel so hurt over having been judged for harmless imperfections all these years, since it would imply remorse on his part for leaving me to suffer with demons over things that were never significant in the first place. I fear that God isn’t going to change on this subject, and my heart is going to be shattered over his conduct even after the demons are permanently gone.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I had a horrible night last night. The demons were not removed and were still allowed to get away with terrorizing me: They were allowed to attack my genitals, and God didn’t do anything to prevent it from happening. One of the demons had also threatened to kill my parallel self on a parallel dimension. When I asked him why, he didn’t have an answer. It was more gratuitous aggression against me for no reason.

What is the most depressing of all is what God told me last night. He said the reason why he won’t remove the demons is because of my imperfections. In other words, because I committed a sin (or multiple sins?) he didn’t like, he doesn’t want to do anything to help me escape this infernal prison that is ruining my life, leaving me to suffer.

I am confused by God’s conduct here. There are many Bible verses that say God is love. And here is what John 3:16 says: “For this is how God loved the world: He gave his one and only son so that everyone who believes in him will not perish, but have eternal life.” I’m born again and have received the Holy Spirt, having been a good Christian for over two decades now. If I’ve been redeemed by Christ and forgiven from sin, why on earth would I get judged for victimless imperfections and have to suffer with demons as a consequence?

If I had committed a terrible crime like murder, rape, or some other depraved act, I could easily see why God wouldn’t want to remove the demons. But the sin I committed yesterday wasn’t bad; and given that no one was hurt, I would argue that it isn’t a sin in the first place. I didn’t steal or otherwise make someone a victim, so why is it a such an atrocious sin that God would judge me so severely for?

I guess the good news is that I’ll be surely be capable of stopping this so-called sin on Nov. 16 due to unique upcoming circumstances. The bad news is that I’ll have to wait about a week until I’m free from this madness. I don’t want to wait a week for freedom—I want it now.

The terror I’ve been experiencing from demons has been happening for years now, and it seems like God wouldn’t do anything about it in the past for the same reason: Because he didn’t like my imperfections. I’m very hurt by this. God could show good faith by not holding my imperfections against me and permanently get rid of the demons tonight or at an earlier time if possible. If he did, I wouldn’t feel so hurt over having been judged for harmless imperfections all these years, since it would imply remorse on his part for leaving me to suffer with demons over things that were never significant in the first place. I fear that God isn’t going to change on this subject, and my heart is going to be shattered over his conduct even after the demons are permanently gone.
No, i do not think God will say something like that.. That must be from the enemy. All along, God wants to set us free from our prisons, our past, the shackles of the enemy. Do not listen to him who wants to kill, steal and destroy!

Are you able to listen to worship songs? The Lord inhabits the worship of His people... and if the enemy wants to steal what is ours, i sincerely hope others' worship can help you turn your thoughts on the One true God, be transformed by the renewing of our minds. Is there a church/ pastor or other you can go to, to help pray for deliverance, as you surrender yourself also to Christ Jesus..

Nov 9, 2021
Not only am I furious at what happened today, I’m also losing all hope and truly feeling like my life is ruined. Will things ever get better? Will God ever listen to my opinions for once? It doesn’t seem like it.

God wouldn’t get rid of the demons last night because he didn’t like that I had sinned yesterday. However, I promised him that I wouldn’t sin the following day (which is today). And I kept my word: I’ve gone through the entire day without sinning.

When I prayed last night, I asked God for a very humane favor: Please get rid of the demons and make sure they don’t come back tomorrow even though I was imperfect today, since I am promising to be perfect the next day. I knew that if he didn’t someone would die, so I begged him to show some compassion so that an innocent life wouldn’t get snuffed out.

I’ve been exhausted recently, and I had to take a brief rest during the afternoon. So this afternoon I rested. I had to, because I was extremely tired and couldn’t stay awake. And the demons didn’t like it, so they murdered someone who is me on a parallel dimension and unsaved, causing profound tragedy with their act of evil. He had nothing to do with me on this dimension, and the demons' violence doesn't make any sense.

Right before napping, I prayed to God and said this: You didn’t get rid of the demons last night, so will you at least get rid of them now so someone won’t die? They’re going to commit murder if you don’t. I’ve upheld my end of the deal and didn’t sin; now please uphold your end of the deal and get rid of them.

And God didn’t get rid of them. Someone was murdered, and God didn’t do anything about it despite the fact that I did exactly what he required!

What is even more mortifying is God’s silence. Not a word came from God before the murder was about to happen, not even a token apology. He was silent, and it hurts me.

Will God get rid of the demons tonight? I’ve kept my end of the deal and did what he wanted. How will I know he will keep his word and get rid of them when I did exactly what he wanted? This is disturbing me greatly, and I don’t want him to move the goalposts and find another problem with me that he could have told me about earlier, not make me wait through another day of being terrorized by demons until he finally decided to tell me to do or say something that I could have said earlier if he would have told me earlier!

Can everyone please pray and ask God to quit putting me off and get rid of the demons permanently? I’m tired of my prayers being so worthless and ineffective. Why does it seem like I don’t matter to God?

Nov 9, 2021
Some people must be cursed with bad luck. I know because I am one such person.

I woke up this morning at 6:30. But nothing has changed: The demons are still here. Even worse is the fact that God didn’t bother to communicate with me: He didn’t tell me why he didn’t get rid of my tormentors, nor did he tell me or at least hint at when he would get rid of them. There was not one word from God, but only silence—and it hurts.

There is a sin I’ve been committing everyday for the past 8 years that God wants me to quit: Using smokeless tobacco. God thinks it is a really terrible sin because nicotine addiction usually kills users in their mid to late 60s if they don’t stop, so he wants me to quit right away so that I don’t die an early death (I’m 32).

My Chantix prior authorization went through two days ago, so I immediately began taking the pill yesterday morning when I woke up. The effects were astonishing: I didn’t feel any of the excruciating head pain from nicotine withdrawal, nor were there any cravings. The only side effect was short-term memory problems, but it’s no big deal because it’s temporary. Chantix also made falling to sleep a little bit more difficult, but I have melatonin for that so again no big deal here.

Yesterday I went the entire day without a dip of moist snuff. It was easy to do because Chantix took away the horrible head pain and cravings. I went to sleep last night anticipating my freedom. I was so happy that the terror would finally come to a permanent end. But it didn’t happen: God failed to keep his word and get rid of the demons—and he didn’t tell me why!

I’m so upset right now. I did exactly what God told me to do by forgoing my nicotine addiction. I have a month-long supply of Chantix plus one refill, giving me 60 pills, which is more than enough to successfully stay off tobacco. Yet God didn’t get rid of the demons, and he won’t tell me why!

I’m so mad at God. Why would he renege on his promise to help me once I fulfilled my end of the deal and not tell me why?

In fact, I was so infuriated when I woke up that I decided to put my nicotine quit on hold. After I ate breakfast this morning, I went to the gas station nearby and picked up a can of long-cut wintergreen snuff. It’s not that I don’t want to quit; it’s that if I do quit, I want God to keep his word and get rid of the demons, otherwise I’m wasting my Chantix pills.

Can everyone please pray for me and ask God to quit being so oddly silent and speak to me? I need prayers for him to tell me why he didn’t get rid of the demons.

Part of me suspects that God wants me to go a certain duration of days without nicotine. If that is the case, it shows a profound lack of sensitivity on his part: I am suffering greatly with demons, and the situation is so bad that they are killing other people on parallel dimensions when I merely lay down on a bed or couch, so why make me suffer with these depraved monsters any longer? To prolong my suffering and terror because God is concerned with me proving my ritual purity is extremely insensitive.

But really, I don’t know if that is the case. It could be another reason why God isn’t acting on his promise. There is no way to know unless God quits his odd silence and decided to actually say something to me. So please, everyone pray and ask God to communicate, because he isn’t talking to me for some reason.

If the reason why God didn’t remove them is because he wants me to “prove” my ritual purity by not using nicotine for a period of time, that is so insensitive and insulting. It shows a lack of empathy for the terror I am experiencing, and I will not tolerate such callousness unless God sufficiently compensates me for hurting me so bad with lack of empathy. Again, no way to know if this is the reason because God won’t talk to me!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I pray you hear these words, and hear them good.
You appear off course in assuming we get what we ask of God....it simply does not work
in the presumptuous way you are describing.
I care about your well being, and I am not here to demean you, but hopefully to shed
some encouragement and support.
I feel there must be a deep underlying issue in your life, and you are the only one close to it.
I strongly recommend consideration of acquiring an evaluation from an appropriate source.
Without proper experience, your dilemma, most likely will not be attended to effectively.
I pray you find what is needed in your life."
'Amen'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Mission21

Pathfinder
Mar 12, 2019
It seems that you need..spiritual renewal/restoration.
Wait on the Lord..
Isaiah 40:31
- Listening Praise & Scripture songs can be helpful.
---
Can you find some people (with spiritual maturity)..who have experience in
spiritual warfare?
- They might be able to help you.
---
More of His grace and power to you..
- In the midst of a challenging/difficult time.

Nov 9, 2021
I must have spent two to three hours praying last night before I fell asleep. During that time, I begged and pleaded with God to tell me why he reneged on his promise to get rid of the demons, leaving me shattered.

Fortunately, I received a response last night. But it didn’t make much sense. God said he didn’t keep his promise because of his dislike of what demons did to others on parallel dimensions. He played audio clips of other people experiencing terror, but I could barely hear what was being said.

Is God saying that I am responsible for terrorizing others on parallel dimensions and therefore wants me to apologize? Such a request doesn’t make any sense, because it was the demons who committed those monstrous crimes. I am not responsible for what the demons do, especially when you consider that I didn’t choose to have them attach onto me and ruin my life and the lives of others on parallel dimensions. God is the one who has been fighting me tooth and nail here by always finding excuse after excuse not to keep his word and remove them, so why blame me of all people?

But whatever. It isn’t always possible to reason with God using fair, cogent logic and facts (as my experiences show), especially when he has his mind made up and refuses to hear other people’s opinions, no matter how well-reasoned they are. So I decided to say this to God: “I’m sorry the demons hurt and terrorized others on parallel dimensions.”

Someone from a parallel dimension was murdered by a demon the other day when I had done everything right, and it shouldn’t have happened in the first place. Was it really more important that God make me apologize for something I didn’t do than to save a life, even if that person wasn’t saved yet?

Today I was very exhausted, but I went to church nevertheless. Also, I haven’t sinned. But apparently God didn’t care about any of that: I tried to sleep earlier, and a demon tried to inject me with poison. If God actually cared that I went to church today and haven’t sinned, he would have either gotten rid of the demon or, if not, he would have at least made sure the demon wasn’t allowed to attempt to poison me in the first place. But he wouldn’t do that!

Since God is being unreliable today, I did what I had to do so that I don’t suffer any further poison attempts today: I took some wakefulness pills to keep me awake and prevent me from sleeping again. If I try to sleep later today, I’ll have to suffer more poisoning attacks, and God has already proven that he won’t prevent the attempts from happening in the first place. So I did what I had to do.

But wait, hold on. Will God hold a grudge against me for taking wakefulness pills today and refuse to get rid of the demons tonight for that reason? How could he do something like that when the whole reason why I took those pills was to avoid poisoning attempts, which he refused to prevent from happening in the first place? God never ceases to find fault in me for victimless things like this that no one but him thinks are a sin.

I’m so incredibly worried. God always has the habit finding fault in me, and using that as an excuse to let me suffer and not get rid of the demons. Can everyone please pray for me and ask God not to hold any more grudges against me for trivial, insignificant reasons that either don’t make sense or harm no one, and instead get rid of the demons anyway?

I feel so hopeless right now. It seems like God is never going to answer my prayers or anyone else’s prayers about this.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
It isn't Gods who torments, there IS NO DARKNESS in Him!
There is no name in the universe as powerful as the name of Jesus, don't beg god, command they be gone in the Name of Jesus, they MUST obey.

Oct 10, 2021
Riverside CA
You appear off course in assuming we get what we ask of God....it simply does not work
I care about your well being, and I am not here to demean you, but hopefully to shed
I feel there must be a deep underlying issue in your life, and you are the only one close to it.
I strongly recommend consideration of acquiring an evaluation from an appropriate source.
Without proper experience, your dilemma, most likely will not be attended to effectively.
'Amen'

View attachment 233145
I agree with you Bingo.
and the book of Job comes to mind.
And other thoughts that come to mind but are too long to explain on here.
I pray you get the help you need GoodRanger. God knows EXACTLY what is going on.
Amen

And as in Job, who are we to question? Even if God explained why, and the ripple effects of why, we wouldnt understand it anyway.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am going to pray for God to deliver you completely from this malady. God bless you. Welcome to CC.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
'Amen'

View attachment 233145
Well spoken brother.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Some people must be cursed with bad luck. I know because I am one such person.

I woke up this morning at 6:30. But nothing has changed: The demons are still here. Even worse is the fact that God didn’t bother to communicate with me: He didn’t tell me why he didn’t get rid of my tormentors, nor did he tell me or at least hint at when he would get rid of them. There was not one word from God, but only silence—and it hurts.

There is a sin I’ve been committing everyday for the past 8 years that God wants me to quit: Using smokeless tobacco. God thinks it is a really terrible sin because nicotine addiction usually kills users in their mid to late 60s if they don’t stop, so he wants me to quit right away so that I don’t die an early death (I’m 32).

My Chantix prior authorization went through two days ago, so I immediately began taking the pill yesterday morning when I woke up. The effects were astonishing: I didn’t feel any of the excruciating head pain from nicotine withdrawal, nor were there any cravings. The only side effect was short-term memory problems, but it’s no big deal because it’s temporary. Chantix also made falling to sleep a little bit more difficult, but I have melatonin for that so again no big deal here.

Yesterday I went the entire day without a dip of moist snuff. It was easy to do because Chantix took away the horrible head pain and cravings. I went to sleep last night anticipating my freedom. I was so happy that the terror would finally come to a permanent end. But it didn’t happen: God failed to keep his word and get rid of the demons—and he didn’t tell me why!

I’m so upset right now. I did exactly what God told me to do by forgoing my nicotine addiction. I have a month-long supply of Chantix plus one refill, giving me 60 pills, which is more than enough to successfully stay off tobacco. Yet God didn’t get rid of the demons, and he won’t tell me why!

I’m so mad at God. Why would he renege on his promise to help me once I fulfilled my end of the deal and not tell me why?

In fact, I was so infuriated when I woke up that I decided to put my nicotine quit on hold. After I ate breakfast this morning, I went to the gas station nearby and picked up a can of long-cut wintergreen snuff. It’s not that I don’t want to quit; it’s that if I do quit, I want God to keep his word and get rid of the demons, otherwise I’m wasting my Chantix pills.

Can everyone please pray for me and ask God to quit being so oddly silent and speak to me? I need prayers for him to tell me why he didn’t get rid of the demons.

Part of me suspects that God wants me to go a certain duration of days without nicotine. If that is the case, it shows a profound lack of sensitivity on his part: I am suffering greatly with demons, and the situation is so bad that they are killing other people on parallel dimensions when I merely lay down on a bed or couch, so why make me suffer with these depraved monsters any longer? To prolong my suffering and terror because God is concerned with me proving my ritual purity is extremely insensitive.

But really, I don’t know if that is the case. It could be another reason why God isn’t acting on his promise. There is no way to know unless God quits his odd silence and decided to actually say something to me. So please, everyone pray and ask God to communicate, because he isn’t talking to me for some reason.

If the reason why God didn’t remove them is because he wants me to “prove” my ritual purity by not using nicotine for a period of time, that is so insensitive and insulting. It shows a lack of empathy for the terror I am experiencing, and I will not tolerate such callousness unless God sufficiently compensates me for hurting me so bad with lack of empathy. Again, no way to know if this is the reason because God won’t talk to me!
I have a nicotine addiction that I am dealing with. Smoke-free since the end of March by the grace of God. I know full well how hard this is fighting this addiction. I will pray for God to deliver you from this affliction as well.