First, I want to say Im sorry I havnt been here lately, the cold weather has been hard on my hands, making typing difficult.
I do want to let all asking for prayer here know, in Jesus, to praise God, for He keeps me mindful of all here and their need of prayers, and makes sure I remain faithfull to them.
I do want to ask for prayer also, I see the hand surgion this wensday, and will learn what, or if, anything can be done to help my hands.
I wanted so much to wait on Jesus for healing, but dropping my grandson,( he is ok, was able to catch him in time
) called me to realise its more than about me.
My trust remains always first in Jesus,
I simply ask for prayers for my dr, and for me, and for all decisions to be led and covered in Jesus's care.
In the love of Jesus, thankyou.
Godbless
pickles
I do want to let all asking for prayer here know, in Jesus, to praise God, for He keeps me mindful of all here and their need of prayers, and makes sure I remain faithfull to them.
I do want to ask for prayer also, I see the hand surgion this wensday, and will learn what, or if, anything can be done to help my hands.
I wanted so much to wait on Jesus for healing, but dropping my grandson,( he is ok, was able to catch him in time
My trust remains always first in Jesus,
In the love of Jesus, thankyou.
Godbless
pickles