Prayer for marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 19, 2017
Dear All;

I would ask that you pray for myself and my wife Diane. I ask that you pray that God would save our marriage. There are things and habits that I have been fighting for years, but there are many things that I have kept bottled inside because not wanting to argue.

It is mostly my fault and things i need to change, but please pray that God would save our marriage and give me the strength to overcome my addictions.

Thank you all very much !

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Light we agree with this prayer and pray for Lightfoot77 and his wife. Please save their marriage. Lord help Lightfoot77, to overcome the addiction .Lord let you be glorified in this marriage and bless their married life with peace, joy, love , understanding. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Feb 14, 2018
Lord, we ask you to Bless our dear brother Lightfoot77 and his wife and heal their marriage. Help this good man overcome his addictions and save his marriage. Please be with them both as they go through this difficult time. I pray your love shines on them. In Jesus Name We Pray, Amen.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, please help this person to despise his sins and the addictions that have mastery over him. Help him to come to full repentance and then deliver him swiftly so that You are the only Master he has for the remainder of his days. Help him to be motivated by his love for You, his love for his wife, and his other relationships so that his motives are pure and right in Your sight. Thank You for bringing these two together and help them to honor their marriage. In Christ's Name, Amen.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lightfoot77, Lord Jesus... I lift up this marriage to you in prayer, that Your Holy Presence & Truth would fill their home. Lord, You are able to do abundantly above all that we could ask or think. Lord, You simply ask that we come before You & surrender our lives completely to You. Lord, I pray that Lightfoot77 would come humbly before You & bring all the stuff he is dealing with internally to the cross. Lord, this is where miracles happen, as when we truly let release those things that do not bring honor to You Lord. Lord, Your word says that You desire honesty in our inmost being, Psalms 51:6 Behold, You desire truth in the innermost being, And in the hidden part You will make me know wisdom.
Psalms 51:
Have mercy on me,[SUP]a[/SUP] O God,
Create in me a clean heart, O God,
and renew a right[SUP]b[/SUP] spirit within me.

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lightfoot77...Lord Jesus, Heal this marriage! I pray Lord that a complete restoration would come within Lightfoot77 & his wife. Bring healing, hope, peace, love & Truth into their home. Jesus, be the center of this marriage & may strength & healing and unity between them come. In Jesus name!

J

JB2018

Father God, I call upon you in prayer for lightfoot77's marriage. God, you see and know the situation. Lord, begin to intervene within this marriage. God, show yourself mighty in this marriage. Heal and mend him and his wife. I pray that you restore them. God, speak to them lord. Rekindle the love and remind them of their purpose in this marriage. Lord, shield and protect them against the darts of the enemy. In Jesus name, amen. :)

Sep 19, 2017
God has answered this prayer amazinly. God is so much greater then we can even imagine, he is far more merciful, more patient, more loving, then we would even hope to dream. There is no God like our God! To God be the Glory!!!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please add my prayer to yours as well as all the others that are praying for your marriage and the strength to overcome your addictions. You're not the only one with addictions on this site so please know that you're not alone. Jesus will neither leave you or forsake you.

Jan 27, 2018
Praying for you. I’ve been reading God’s power to change your life by Rick Warren. God is working on me through it.

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, friend. I’m so sorry you’re going through struggles in your marriage. I know how difficult and painful it must be for you. I just said a prayer for you and Diane, asking the Lord to bring healing and hope to your relationship. Are you seeing a therapist/counselor? A caring professional would be in an excellent position to offer solid guidance. Stay strong in Him. Sending prayers and wishing you well!

mariapho

Feb 21, 2018
Lord You are the Founder of marriage. I ask You to transform the relationship of my brother and his wife into the relationship You have with Your Church and save his marriage. Thank You for the humility of my brother to recognize his weaknesses and ask for Your help. We know that You love humble people. In Jesus Name, amen.

K

kittycat7

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Praying God will continue to heal your marriage, and pour out His spirit, so that the love you have for each other will increase daily.

Lucci

Mar 23, 2018
Hello guys my name is Dominique I’m 24 years old and my is the same age as me we have been married for a year now and well we have been separated for most of it I’m in the army and I’m stationed in Kansas she left me in September she went back home to help her mother but come to find out a month later she was with her ex boyfriend spending time with him when she told me she wasn’t seeing him said she didn’t want a divorce but went to file in October with out lettting me know found out the case got dismissed in January it’s been 2 months and I haven’t heard from her yet like idk what is going on I’m lost on what to do I don’t want to move on until I at least try and fix my marriage not giving up even if I am blocked I can’t call her or text her idk what to do honestly

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please bless and restore this marriage. Let them come to an understanding of each other, and let them remember why they married. In Jesus' name, amen.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Lord to even confess his sins to you from the heart is very good. I pray this marriage works and the addictions are broken. I truelly understand its difficult. I pray this gentleman seeks help through a doctor and his wife sees that he is trying. I pray for massive help to come their way
Amen

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
Lord, please hear this man's plea to save their marriage. Pour out your healing restoring power. I pray you pour this into all marriages, including my own. Amen

Jan 28, 2018
Praying for you and your marriage to continue to grow strong.