Prayer for Michael Lewis

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

proverbs35

Nov 10, 2012
Please pray for Michael Lewis. He is a long time friend of our family. He's in his late 20s, and he suffers from chronic heart problems. He is in the hospital and the doctor thinks that he only has a few hours to a couple of days to live. They say his heart is giving out.

Good news - He is a Christian.

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about Michael’s health condition. Please know that I’ll be praying for him, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hands and surround him with His strength and peace. He cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. May He prove Himself his healer and sustainer in many tangible ways. God bless you!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray bless Michael Lewis with a new life. Lord heal his heart problems and bless him with a good health. Lord we bring Michael Lewis before you , please have your grace upon him, heal him and bless with a new life. Lord please bless Michael Lewis, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Is he the same Michael Lewis who did an MJ impersonation on America/Britain's Got Talent?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am praying for God's will to be accomplished in Michael's life.

dpdaniel

Jun 30, 2013
Praying for Michael that after his healing he will be a walking testimony for His Saviour and Lord.

K

kittycat7

The Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; it is he who will save us.
Isaiah 33:22

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, I pray that your love & healing presence would cover Michael Lewis at this very moment. Lord, I know Michael is whole & complete in you, as this earthly body is only temporary in this life, but I still believe You are a God who can heal our bodies when we become ill. Lord, I just pray that Your life sustaining presence would be with Michael as this time. May Your peace abide richly within his soul & spirit, as only You Lord know what the future holds for this young man. Thankyou for being with him, and I know Your Glory is surrounding Michael from this moment forward. I pray also for those closes to Michael, his family & friends, be their comfort & peace....In Jesus name..

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for Michael Lewis bless him with good health. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about the health issues Michael is facing at such a young age. I’m praying, asking God to intervene, provide healing and strength in a miraculous way. Blessings to you and yours!