Prayer for my Daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord, I too do not know why prayers are going unanswered,I dont know if Ive done something very wrong and am being punished? or if there is some lesson Im being taught. I dont understand.

I do ask in the name of Jesus if you decide not to help me with this, I do ask that you help my daughter, Please dont forget her,she is innocent.

Amen and Thank you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
All prayers are answered but not all prayers are answered immediately. The reason for the delay is to all things to progress to a point where it all can best work together for the benefit of the person being prayed for and the ultimate glory of God. Please add my prayer to yours for your daughter. Jesus will indeed heal her of her afflictions, sooner rather than later and your faith in the healing power of God will be rewarded.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
All prayers are answered but not all prayers are answered immediately. The reason for the delay is to all things to progress to a point where it all can best work together for the benefit of the person being prayed for and the ultimate glory of God. Please add my prayer to yours for your daughter. Jesus will indeed heal her of her afflictions, sooner rather than later and your faith in the healing power of God will be rewarded.
I havent expected immediate results,but this is taking a very,very long time. I need a miracle. I havent heard from my daughter in over a month. Im getting more depressed as each day goes by. Ive lost much motivation in my life, Im weary.

I may be wrong in asking for a sign, but even a dog gets a bone every once in a while,just because it is loved. I dont feel loved and am very lonely these days. I truly hope her afflictions are healed soon, I dont expect a huge reward ai all but would like the bone thrown to me.

Thank you and God Bless you.

K

kittycat7

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Joining with the others in prayer for healing of your precious child, and that she will soon return to you.

Keep knocking boldly on the door until God answers. (Luke 11:8).

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Joining with the others in prayer for healing of your precious child, and that she will soon return to you.

Keep knocking boldly on the door until God answers. (Luke 11:8).
Thank you my friend, I pray that things have gotten better with your daughter as well.

God Bless you.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Id like to know what is going on,I cant do this on my own and I wont give up. But Im seriously breaking here.

God Bless

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God bless Soc1 and this prayer, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Coulterman

Mar 11, 2018
Praying with you and for you. I understand the child separation pain

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Id like to know what is going on,I cant do this on my own and I wont give up. But Im seriously breaking here.

God Bless

Keep holding on in faith my friend. There isn't a single aspect of your situation God doesn't know about, or isn't in control of. His will be done, and it's always for the best. All words seem shallow when everything is crashing down, but we are much better off trusting Him than trusting ourselves. Everything is open like a book to God. He knows the ending before the beginning.

He is also a father, and has empathy with our sufferings.

Your pain and tears do not go unnoticed. His love and care will not fail you - or your daughter.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Keep holding on in faith my friend. There isn't a single aspect of your situation God doesn't know about, or isn't in control of. His will be done, and it's always for the best. All words seem shallow when everything is crashing down, but we are much better off trusting Him than trusting ourselves. Everything is open like a book to God. He knows the ending before the beginning.

He is also a father, and has empathy with our sufferings.

Your pain and tears do not go unnoticed. His love and care will not fail you - or your daughter.
I feel as though we have been forgotten. Ive been beating and kicking on God's door. This is well beyond a dark night of the soul. Im falling apart. My pain and tears may be noticed,but why are they ignored? What about my baby's pain and tears?
Its hard to see the best in life here.

Thank you for the encouragement, God Bless you and yours

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Praying with you and for you. I understand the child separation pain
Its not just the separation pain, its my child's mental illness.

Thank you and God Bless