Prayer Request for Marcelo from Brazil

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 3, 2020
Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel. I am Marcelo's son. I joined the forum in order to inform you guys that he is currently in the hospital and that's why he hasn't been posting recently. He has a benign tumor in his pituitary gland. It's not life threatening, thankfully, but he might have to go through surgery, so we would very much appreciate prayers on his behalf.

Thank you and God bless!

Daniel.

K

kaylagrl

Hi everyone,

My name is Daniel. I am Marcelo's son. I joined the forum in order to inform you guys that he is currently in the hospital and that's why he hasn't been posting recently. He has a benign tumor in his pituitary gland. It's not life threatening, thankfully, but he might have to go through surgery, so we would very much appreciate prayers on his behalf.

Thank you and God bless

Daniel.

I had thought I hadn't seen him around lately. I hope he recovers quickly. Blessings on him and you as his family.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hi everyone,

Thank you and God bless!

Daniel.
Welcome to CC Daniel. Thank you for letting us know about your father, Marcelo. We will pray!

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for hearing our prayers and thank You for Marcelo! Help!! Touch and heal the benign tumor in his pituitary gland. Help his vision to clear, headaches to stop and his hormone levels to return to normal.

Thank You for these times in our lives that teach us to trust You and rest in Your love for us.

Forgive all of Marcelo’s sins, help him to also forgive anyone and to forgive himself so that no unforgiveness hinders his healing...

Release Your life-giving quickening Holy Spirit in Marcelo and heal him, also bless Daniel in a special way, - May he feel and know Your love, in the Name of our Savior, Lord and King - Jesus Christ, we ask, pray and receive, amen. :love:(y).

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Hi everyone,

Thank you and God bless!

Daniel.
I am quite familiar with your dad from his time on this site and will certainly say a prayer that the medical treatment he receives is effective. God bless you as well Daniel. Welcome to CC.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for DanielT's dad Marcelo, Lord let the benign tumour in his pituitary gland disappear. Lord bless his medical treatment and heal Marcelo. Lord let your heal, peace & strength be upon DanielT's dad Marcelo, and he return home from hospital and let your name, be praised. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!

May 3, 2020
Thank you so much, all of you who responded and prayed!!! My Dad will be going through surgery today, so please pray extra hard today!! I will be sure to give news later :)

May 3, 2020
UPDATE: My Dad came home yesterday, but we soon noticed he was not feeling well. He had a convulsion and passed out for a while, but regained consciousness and seemed to be OK. This afternoon he convulsed again so we called our healthcare provider and they took him back to the hospital. He is in the ICU right now, so please, continue to pray for him if you can. It will be much appreciated.

God bless all of you, and thank you so much.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Thanks for the update, Daniel.

Lord, we commit bro Marcelo to You, knowing You have him carved in the palm of Your hands. As w/ other sick and recovering bros and sisters in the forum, we ask for healing, as we pray each abides in You, and their words abide in him/her so that we can ask anything in Your name and You will hear and answer. In Yeshua's precious name.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
UPDATE: My Dad came home yesterday, but we soon noticed he was not feeling well. He had a convulsion and passed out for a while, but regained consciousness and seemed to be OK. This afternoon he convulsed again so we called our healthcare provider and they took him back to the hospital. He is in the ICU right now, so please, continue to pray for him if you can. It will be much appreciated.

God bless all of you, and thank you so much.
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for Marcelo...please help him and give strength to Daniel.

With the authority that You have given to Your Son Jesus Christ, who has given to us to walk in this Earth with Your authority we speak Your Word into Marcelo’s body.....

Marcelo, be healed in the precious Name of Jesus Christ....rise up Marcelo and be whole - mind, body, and soul in Jesus Name!!! :love:(y)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Daniel,

How is your father? How is Marcelo?

No matter what God chooses to do with your dad, it is well with him because he knows and loves God.

How are you, Daniel? You still have a life to live and a purpose.....

We stand with you and love you and Marcelo. Please tell him we love him and miss him! :love:(y)

May 3, 2020
Hello Daniel,

How is your father? How is Marcelo?

No matter what God chooses to do with your dad, it is well with him because he knows and loves God.

How are you, Daniel? You still have a life to live and a purpose.....

We stand with you and love you and Marcelo. Please tell him we love him and miss him! :love:(y)
Thankfully he is no longer in the ICU at this moment. He doesn't appear to be at any serious risk, however his mental state is what is troubling us now. It may likely be side effects of the surgery. He is not stable. He keeps trying to get up even though his condition won't allow it yet, and he doesn't listen to hospital staff so they had to restrain him to the bed.

Please continue to pray for his mental health to get better.

Thank you, for your prayers and concern.

God bless. :)

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Thankfully he is no longer in the ICU at this moment. He doesn't appear to be at any serious risk, however his mental state is what is troubling us now. It may likely be side effects of the surgery. He is not stable. He keeps trying to get up even though his condition won't allow it yet, and he doesn't listen to hospital staff so they had to restrain him to the bed.

Please continue to pray for his mental health to get better.

Thank you, for your prayers and concern.

God bless. :)
Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank You for hearing our prayers for Marcelo.

In the Name and authority of Your Son - Yeshua/Jesus Christ we speak peace to Marcelo’s mind and clarity. He has a sound mind and is able to speak clearly, understand and communicate effectively with others and all hospital staff.

May all his brain and organs and body functions be stabilized and operate correctly, in the Name of Yeshua/Jesus Christ, amen.

Thank You, Father.....bless Daniel in a very special way. He is a good son to Marcelo - bless him, in Jesus’ Name, amen. :love:(y)

May 3, 2020
UPDATE ON MY DAD AND PRAYER REQUEST FOR MY MOM AS WELL

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for all the prayers. My Dad is currently out of the ICU and is in a regular room now. We still don't know when he will be able to come home. He is not eating however, and I found out today that he has somewhat of a fever. Please continue to pray for him!

Also, my mom has become sick recently as well. We don't know what it is, it might be because of all the stress she has endured with my dad being in the hospital. We are praying that it's not anything more serious, but she has been suffering for intermittent fevers, low blood pressure and general weakness. Please pray for her as well!

God bless you all, and thanks again. :)

May 3, 2020
UPDATE: My dad is still in the hospital. He had a fall but he did not injure himself, thankfully. My mom's case however turns out to not be just stress, she has acute respiratory syndrome, but we don't know if it is covid-19. We are praying that it isn't, but it is a possibility. Please, please, keep her in your prayers as well. My mom is being treated in a very high quality hospital, thankfully, and we are working on getting my dad transferred to that same hospital as well.

Please continue to pray for them both. God bless you all.

K

Kim82

Greetings Daniel.

So sorry to hear about what's been happening with your parents.

Have you yourself been tested for covid since your mom is suspected to have contracted it?

Please stay safe.

May 3, 2020
Greetings Daniel.

So sorry to hear about what's been happening with your parents.

Have you yourself been tested for covid since your mom is suspected to have contracted it?

Please stay safe.
Yes, as soon as I can, I will get tested too.

May 3, 2020
UPDATE: My dad will not be transferred to the same hospital as my mom. There is no need, since is not showing any symtpoms of covid (the hospital she's at is well known for treating covid). So that's a great relief. A social worker has been in contact with him and says that he is well. As for my mom, she is in the ICU, they put her there so that they can monitor her condition more closely, but her condition is stable, so this was just a precaution. She is eating, talking, and even laughing, so that's a good sign... the only problem is she needs a lot of oxigen so she has to continually wear an oxigen mask. It will probably be a long recovery, so please continue to pray for them both until they can come home.

Once again, God bless all of you.

Lafftur

Apr 18, 2017
Hello Daniel, hang in there! Thanks for the update on your parents!

God sees you and hears your prayers.....He listens more to our hearts than He does to our words.....

Dear Heavenly Father,

We unite our hearts with Daniel's heart and pray in faith with him for his parents both to recover and be in excellent health! We lift up the Name of Jesus over them and speak to every cell in their bodies to be made whole and function properly. Also, keep Daniel strong and healthy always, in the Name of Jesus we ask, Father, amen. :love: