Prayer request for me to have a better life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Dear my Christian brethren from different denominations:

I am requesting that please pray for me that someday I will have a profitable job and prudent wife.

I am not yet financially independent. the worst part of it is I live in one of the shit hole countries in Asia Pacific where corruption is very rampant and it is very difficult to find a job.

I don't know if God is testing my faith or He already abandoned me because there is no way for me to talk with Him in order to know why my 2 wishes are not yet fulfilled.

Anyway please plead for God on my behalf. I don't want to say that God is unfair that there are people who have worse attitudes than mine but they have better lives unlike mine.

Sincerely,

Jameen

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
God will never abandon you, leave or forshake you He loves you and want to be glorify in your life.

Father God we agree with this prayer and pray for jameen let you bless with a good job, prudent wife, which you have chosen for him joy and peace. Let you remove worriness and let jameen have hope in life. Bless jameen and you be glorified in jameen's life. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Jameen,

Be assured that people are praying for u, even if not all can post their reply all the time. Know that God has not abandoned u, but do not let go and hold on to Him. Seek His kingdom and righteousness and be faithful, for He was and is never unfair, but faithful, loving and just, always. Do not be jealous or envious of the ungodly, for they have their 'reward.'

God bless, Jameen.

canadaman815

Mar 14, 2018
Jameen, thanks for sharing your concerns and your struggles. While it can be tough to live in the places and situations God has put us in, he never puts us in these places with hope or in order to harm us. You can live for his glory in whatever situation you are in. God knows you desire a wife and a satisfying job, but these may not be the things he desires in your life right now. The more you study his word and come to know the character of God, the more aligned you will become with HIS will, which is not always the same as your own. I pray that with patient prayer and diligent studying, you will come to know the loving, patient, compassionate, and challenging God of the Bible that I know.

Though you may feel that God is not willing to talk with you in your current state, the Word says "Knock, and the door will be opened to you" (Luke 11:9). God is always willing to talk to us, but he needs us to come before him with a humble heart so that he can quietly impart his will to us, rather than us coming with our own agenda. Your desire to rely on God is a sign that you are ready to come to him, but make sure you come with a willing attitude and a desire to keep changing for the better. I will pray that God will meet you where you are at, and shape your attitude to be like that of his Son.

Aboundingjoy

Sep 17, 2017
@Jameen, hi there. I'm sorry to hear your predicament. I'm very curious as to why you feel that you can't talk to God?

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Repost

My Christian brethren from different religious groups. please pray for me on my behalf.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord please hear this prayer and bless Jameen with a prudent wife and profitable job. Lord guide and bless Jameen, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
reposting this prayer for this month.

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Dear my Christian brethren from different denominations:

I am requesting that please pray for me that someday I will have a profitable job and prudent wife.

I am not yet financially independent. the worst part of it is I live in one of the shit hole countries in Asia Pacific where corruption is very rampant and it is very difficult to find a job.

I don't know if God is testing my faith or He already abandoned me because there is no way for me to talk with Him in order to know why my 2 wishes are not yet fulfilled.

Anyway please plead for God on my behalf. I don't want to say that God is unfair that there are people who have worse attitudes than mine but they have better lives unlike mine.

Sincerely,

Jameen
Re posting this prayer again.

kim12345

Aug 4, 2013
Father God I pray and ask you that you would lead Jameen to a job/ career that he likes and is able to make a good living. I ask Lord that you would bring him a wife that will be his best friend and lover. I pray Lord their marriage will be strong and they will have fun together. I pray she will be his help mate. Please continue to give him hope until his 2 deep desires come true. And when he does get his job and his lovely wife He will Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name

jameen

Feb 5, 2018
Manila
Reposting this prayer. please pray for me before the year ends.