Prayer request for peace and a new job

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I'm in a situation, I already explained my situation in previous posts but short story in 2017 I was in a bad state of mind and therefore gave up in that semester in college and failed a couple of classes. Therefore I had no financial aid and when I finally finished school last semester, I still need to pay off $3,000 tuition. I don't have the money. I have a job that is not stable and pays bad and I need money in order to save p so I can pay my tuition and hopefully register for my LAST semester in college to graduate. Anyway I applied to many jobs, including one where my friend works, I applied and he signed a referral recommending me. I sometimes feel very depressed, anxious, nervous over my situation, I been praying and basically told God to leave it. I still need prayer for peace because sometimes I feel like I'm no where in life, hopefully I can get this job, and either stay there and make a living and/or pay off tuition and finish college. Please, prayers would help thank you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Whatever you do don't lose faith in God. My son is going to college and when his funds come in, he has to manage them wisely. It's not the end of the world if you miss a semester or two. My son did to go be with his wife in the Philippines.
I know God has a good plan and future for you, as He has promised in the Bible, Jer 29:11. If you have any Christian friends there, have them pray w/you also. I will keep you in my prayers and I expect God will love to help you soon.
Dear Jehovah-Jireh, You are our provider and I agree with the others for your rich blessings and favor on Socreta93 soon, as he is certainly a precious child of Yours. We thank you in Jesus' Name, Amen.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will pray that God will provide suitable employment so you can pay off your previous school debt and be able to attend your last semester of college.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Socreta93, and this prayer request. Turn Socreta93's sorrows into joy. Bless with a good job , bless financially. Lord let Socreta93's situation improve, and you be glorified, in Jesus loving name, Amen!