Prayer request for safe return home

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jason_K

Jul 7, 2017
Hi

I would really appreciate all the prayers I can get for my safe return home to England tomorrow after a harrowing 4 years of testing by God here in Ireland. I believe God will "set my feet in a spacious land" Psalm 18.19
Words can't express how tough and dark things have been for me and I am going back with limited funds but I trust God will provide and have been asking Him if my periods of tithing over the last four years will result in blessing back home? I hope so!
Any prayers will be welcomed, I don't imagine this final night will be an easy one, but where I am weak, He is strong:)

Jan 14, 2020
Turkey
Hello Jason, I hope wholeheartedly that everything works out for you. You will be in my prayers and God bless you :)

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Deuteronomy‬ ‭31‬:‭6‬

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will pray for God to give you travel mercies on your trip home.

Jason_K

Jul 7, 2017
Hello Jason, I hope wholeheartedly that everything works out for you. You will be in my prayers and God bless you :)

“Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.” Deuteronomy‬ ‭31‬:‭6‬
Thanks so much, it seemed the odds were against me and I missed my flight just by a minute or two:rolleyes: I may try a last ditch attempt tomorrow to get back even if that will deplete my funds. I will keep God as my main focus!

Jason_K

Jul 7, 2017
I will pray for God to give you travel mercies on your trip home.
Thanks so much, it seemed the odds were against me and I missed my flight just by a minute or two:rolleyes: I may try a last ditch attempt tomorrow to get back even if that will deplete my funds. I will keep God as my main focus!

Mak33

Nov 12, 2019
Praying for your safe travels and God’s provision in your life 🙏🏼