Prayer Request for Severe Dry Eyes, and Light Sensitivity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

umka

May 23, 2019
i am struggling, to live a normal life, please help in prayer God Bless

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hi @umka, I am very sorry to hear about the struggles you are having with your eyes!

Praying for you...

~Deut

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for umka's eyes, let the dryness and light sensitivity problem be gone. Lord touch and heal the eyes. Lord also help umka to overcome struggles, and live a normal life, and bless your name, Lord bless umka's prsyer request, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry you are struggling, Umka. I’m praying that God will provide the strength and guidance you need at the time and work in a powerful way in your life.

Psalm 50:15 Then call on me when you are in trouble, and I will rescue you, and you will give me glory.

K

kittycat7

I know, O LORD, that a man's life is not his own; it is not for man to direct his steps.
Jeremiah 10:23

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I have said a prayer for God to alleviate the condition affecting your eyesight. Glad to have you as part of our community. Welcome to CC.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
He is the great physician and healer....by His stripes we ARE healed! Praying for you!

M

Mrsmom

I have dry eyes and light sensitivity if I am on my phone too much. I pray God will reveal the source and provide a healing .