prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Chrisug

Feb 14, 2018
Halo every one pray for my spiritual progress and also get a theology scholarship to get equipped in godly matters,a job abroad,new connections, and God's provision of rent,food and clothing to my family.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Chrisug and this prayer, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I am praying that God's will and desire be accomplished regarding the theology scholarship, job and provisions for your family, and also that He sends the right people for you to connect with that can assist you in your spiritual journey.

B

Bella37

Hi, Sisters & Brothers in Christ JESUS,

I am very upset, & teary from continual chronic body pain, due to a serious accident I had years ago. I am trusting GOD & HIS Word for total Healing, I have gr8 Faith, & I know GOD is real 100%.
I am worn out, & so tired from this pain in many parts of my body, which is debilitating. I have no help, no sign of anyone wanting to help even in the smallest way. My family who are many know I am totally on my own, yet none ever phone me or even care about me. My best friend died years ago, she was only young & died from a sudden heart attack, I miss her so much.
I have neighbours who fight, & drink alcohol daily, with the Police being called regularly. I have no proper friends in my Street so I mainly just keep to myself. I love the LORD with all my heart, no trial or test will stop my relationship with GOD. I just am living a JOB like life, no exaggerating I am serious. I really do not want to go into all the details as it will only make my stress level higher at the moment.
I joined CC to make Christian friends, & what ever else happens. I prayed about a place to go to be with Christians & was lead here not too long ago, I am still quite new in here.
Can you please support me in prayer, for healing, & GODS will in my life as I am surrendered to The LORD 100%, some of or all of what I am going through may be Spiritual Attack on my big time? I am very sad & in shocking body pain at this moment.
PS
I love to be, happy, loving, playful, & fun loving! its being robbed from me at this moment.

Thank you so much for your prayer Support!

I LOVE YOU!

Bella XO :) <><<

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing your prayer requests, friend. I so appreciate your desire to grow in the Lord. He will surely be pleased in this longing of your heart, and I know that He will be faithful to you as you continue to “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness...” I just said a prayer for you and your family, asking the Lord to draw each of you closer to Himself and provide for all your needs. Remember that He cares about every detail of your life and is able to work out everything good for you in answer to earnest prayer. May He be your provider and sustainer in many tangible ways. Blessings!

B

Bella37

Sorry all I posted my prayer request in the wrong place, I'm new to this. I thought it was prayer requests for all.
I do not know how to remove it?

Bella!

U

Ugly

Sorry all I posted my prayer request in the wrong place, I'm new to this. I thought it was prayer requests for all.
I do not know how to remove it?

Bella!
Five minute time limit to edit/delete posts.

KBond

Jun 5, 2013
Lord, thank You for raising this person up to be Your servant. Thank You for the privilege of education in this person's life and the faith to trust You for provision. I pray this person's faith would be rewarded with the provision they seek and that they would become a powerful servant of God as they walk out their journey of faith. In Christ's Name, Amen.