Prayer Request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Hey guys, here is a situation worthy of prayer lol.

I got an eviction notice in January from my landlord while I was working out of town for mennonites, mid-march I had to be out, so March 15, I ended up moving out of Ontario to Manitoba, and am currently living in Manitoba without any income, because my ODSP got cut off at the end of March, and I have an Income Assistance Appointment May 19.

Now you know why I wrote a book.... some the things I gotta do to survive... lol.....

I am sorry I haven't been on in over 6 weeks this is the first chance I have had to get online since I left Ontario.
Theres a book worth writting... (Good Bye Ontario, Hello Manitoba) hahaha

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I will pray for God to assist you in this drastic transition period. Hopefully, your books earn money.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Philippians 4:19

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018

I got an eviction notice in January from my landlord while I was working out of town for mennonites, mid-march I had to be out, so March 15, I ended up moving out of Ontario to Manitoba, and am currently living in Manitoba without any income, because my ODSP got cut off at the end of March, and I have an Income Assistance Appointment May 19.

Now you know why I wrote a book.... some the things I gotta do to survive... lol.....

I am sorry I haven't been on in over 6 weeks this is the first chance I have had to get online since I left Ontario.
good luck on your book writing; you can send me some tips on it later.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
good luck on your book writing; you can send me some tips on it later.
Thanks, yes,

first thing you need before you start writing a book, is a topic to write about. (I have had a friend say he wanted write a book but didn't know what to write about) (hahaha)

Second it's a good idea to go through your private library at home and review the books you have for publishers contact information.

Third, send them a letter and ask for information on the publishing process from beginning to end, and about any fees or expenses involved.

Fourth, make sure you have the time and resources to commit to writing and publishing a book.

Every manuscript I print and mail costs me about $60.00, $40.00 for a box of printer ink and $20.00 for small packet postage.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
So with the book, I can't get a hold of my publisher, and Murray who is willing to help finance it, has only read 10 chapters of the manuscript... and a friend of mine want to help finance it but wants to read the manuscript after Murray is done with it. I wonder what will come first, the publishing, the rapture or retirement... lol

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"I pray you have learned some valuable lessons from the greatest
'book' ever published."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

hope-in-focus - Copy - Copy - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
I sent a another copy of the manuscript to a publisher in Winnipeg, I am hoping to hear back in the next couple weeks.

Feb 28, 2016
if it were us, we would put all of our 'trust' in God and not manuscript -
it just seems to us that you believe your writings are your binding road to success??? -
it's obvious that this is just not so, at least for now...

Prycejosh1987

Jul 19, 2020

There is faith, and there is intelligent faith, you should prepare for the worst and hope and work for the best. Good luck, i am praying for you.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
if it were us, we would put all of our 'trust' in God and not manuscript -
it just seems to us that you believe your writings are your binding road to success??? -
it's obvious that this is just not so, at least for now...
true, and no I am just desperate to find a way to pay off my credit card. and find some way off social assistance permanently.

I_am_Canadian

Dec 8, 2014
Hey all, I got a letter from the publisher in Winnipeg,
They were impressed I was able to finish it when most people who set out to write a book never do, they think the heart of the book is strong, and their a strong testimony to it.

but they think their is too much material and want me to shorten it. But they are willing to review it again when I re-write it.