Prayer severe attacks.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
@JamesTheLesserLesser

LIke I said in another post. I was crying out to God to see or know if angels where present with me. One of them touched me on my back and ministered healing. I feel much better knowing they are here, and have gotten healing for lots of my wounds. I also could feel demons being pulled out of me.

@crmvet Thank you for Isaiah 54:17
 
  • Like
Reactions: Standard and crmvet
@jacko what happened to me, is I started talking. I was seeking god to talk with, But ended up talking to the voices. I then I just kept talking and talking. And voices, always try and kill me. I have prayed for years to release me from them, but he always tell me 'no'.
I talked about much, lots and lots about my abused past. And the devils started hurting me, and hurting me, and hurting me. When I take the astratin in calms down a little bit and they are nice again. These are voices in my head.

What I did, was did an operation on myself, and it was the wrong way to deal with it. And I did that, knowing it was the wrong way to handle the problem. Now I am in trouble, and trying to see my doctor here on 21st. I have been fighting demons, casting them out. Devil after devil I find.

Good news is, I feel so much better now. I feel so safe and free after talking to them.

Right now I just want to see my Daughter. She is 31 years old now. So I don't know what type of awful thing to expect. I was going to hire a private investigator to find her for me. Her family is hiding her from me. I only got to see her very rarely. I don't even know her real name, but I think I will soon find out.
 
  • Pray
Reactions: HealthAndHappiness
@jacko what happened to me, is I started talking. I was seeking god to talk with, But ended up talking to the voices. I then I just kept talking and talking. And voices, always try and kill me. I have prayed for years to release me from them, but he always tell me 'no'.
I talked about much, lots and lots about my abused past. And the devils started hurting me, and hurting me, and hurting me. When I take the astratin in calms down a little bit and they are nice again. These are voices in my head.

What I did, was did an operation on myself, and it was the wrong way to deal with it. And I did that, knowing it was the wrong way to handle the problem. Now I am in trouble, and trying to see my doctor here on 21st. I have been fighting demons, casting them out. Devil after devil I find.

Good news is, I feel so much better now. I feel so safe and free after talking to them.

Right now I just want to see my Daughter. She is 31 years old now. So I don't know what type of awful thing to expect. I was going to hire a private investigator to find her for me. Her family is hiding her from me. I only got to see her very rarely. I don't even know her real name, but I think I will soon find out.
You felt physical pain or mental pain? What I mean is did this spiritual attack manifest itself in the physical real world.
 
Ok, you lost me with your daughter. How is that related to your episode?
 
@jacko I just want to find my daughter so I can talk to her. I want to see her.

The pain I have been in is both physical and mental. It's because of mental scares. It really has left my body hurting from it.
 
@jacko I just want to find my daughter so I can talk to her. I want to see her.

The pain I have been in is both physical and mental. It's because of mental scares. It really has left my body hurting from it.

how long has it been since you have seen your daughter?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Brasspen
I hv been winning the fight, little by every day, more an more devils cast out. I hv to keep going until this is done.

I hv the gift of the holy spirit of tongues. Even tho pat Holliday show me it before, it was unexpected for God's fmjudgenent to start happening one day. Days later it happens again. And God gave some very angry sounding judgements to ppl. He was showing them in my head and then judge, some he was nice about some I thought he was nice about, but the got something bad. And he also included me in the judgments, he was to me sounding, I was scared to go forward when it was my turns.
 
  • Pray
Reactions: Standard
My fight with the devil started 40 years ago. I just was awaken to find out what everyone had done to me, and what they hv stolen from me. I hv been hurt really bad by it, but talking with Jesus I hv been getting better.

A really bad problem I have been getting is I made a mistake of talking with the voices, who are devils, but God has turned me away from those nasty unclean spirits. Following after Jesus, hanging on to him I hv barley gotten here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Standard
@jacko what happened to me, is I started talking. I was seeking god to talk with, But ended up talking to the voices. I then I just kept talking and talking. And voices, always try and kill me. I have prayed for years to release me from them, but he always tell me 'no'.
I talked about much, lots and lots about my abused past. And the devils started hurting me, and hurting me, and hurting me. When I take the astratin in calms down a little bit and they are nice again. These are voices in my head.

What I did, was did an operation on myself, and it was the wrong way to deal with it. And I did that, knowing it was the wrong way to handle the problem. Now I am in trouble, and trying to see my doctor here on 21st. I have been fighting demons, casting them out. Devil after devil I find.

Good news is, I feel so much better now. I feel so safe and free after talking to them.

Right now I just want to see my Daughter. She is 31 years old now. So I don't know what type of awful thing to expect. I was going to hire a private investigator to find her for me. Her family is hiding her from me. I only got to see her very rarely. I don't even know her real name, but I think I will soon find out.

Dear friend,

My heart goes out to you for the suffering you have experienced.
It sounds like you know already that demons are like parasitic spirits that feed off of those tormenting thoughts. This is likely why you are focused on the separation from family right now.

Let's get those damned demons out of you right now.
I posted a response to someone here last night that will get those demons out and make sure you are securely in Christ.
The demons will likely try to distract you, get louder and try to put thoughts into your mind, pretending to be your own thoughts. Rebuke them sternly in the name of Jesus Christ the Almighty Son of God!
Then refocus upon what I explain here. Don't put it off .
NOW is the time.

We are all sinners in complete need of the Savior Who is both perfect man and Almighty God.

False preachers have taught us that what Jesus did by going through horrendous torture and crucifixion was not enough. Such taught us that works are required to add to His blood atonement. They have said things like, "give YOUR LIFE to Christ", which sounds good but is of the devil. It was the Father Who gave His only begotten Son.
The Son gave His life in our place, suffered so we don't have to suffer in the same Hell as those damned demons that MUST LEAVE in the Authority and Name of Jesus!
Christ has all authority and power over every spirit!
He wants to save you from their destiny and give you assurance of the everlasting destiny with Him in Heaven.
Our works have absolutely No bearing on salvation. They are things like, water baptism, evidence of speaking in tongues, obedience to the law, trying to turn from sins and do right. Those things must not be trusted in at all. 100% Of your trust must be in the Savior alone in order to receive the gift He paid for.

"For by grace are you saved through faith, and that, Not if yourselves. It is the gift of God, Not of works lest any man should boast."
Ephesians 2

That's actually GOOD news because nobody turns from all of their sins or obeys all of God's commands every day. What the Lord offers is kind mercy based completely upon what Jesus did for us on the cross.
He suffered so that we don't have to suffer in Hell.
He arose the third day so that we can receive His free gift of everlasting life.
He did the hard part.
Our part is easy, it's effortless.

John 3:16...
16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Believe is not just knowing that Jesus exists. It is placing your trust in Him alone. When we realize that we would end up in Hell by trusting our own works or church or turning from all sins, and decide to trust Him instead, we are given the gift of life that you can never lose.
Romans 10 says,

13For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. 14How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?

Do you understand what the Bible says, that we all have sinned and need to be saved.
Also, that we cannot get to Heaven by trusting in our works?
Lastly, Jesus Christ was the holy sinless sacrifice that was approved by the Father to pay for sins , was buried and arose back to life the third day?
Our part is to trust Him to keep His promises to save us and take us to Heaven when we die. Just simply ask Him for that gift in faith, then you receive the promise of everlasting life.

Does that make sense my friend?
If so, I want to make it easy for you by leading you in prayer.

Dear Jesus,
I know that I've sinned against You and realize there are no works that I can do to make things right. You paid for all of my sins, was tortured, crucified and died for me. After 3 days You took back your life and live forevermore. Please give me that gift You paid for according to Your promises. I trust You alone to save me and take me to Heaven when I die. Thank you very much Jesus!
Amen

Please let me know.

I John 5
11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
 
I know the lord has me in hes hands. They cannot snatch me out of he's hands.

Us that all is left? 30 years?
LOl
I hope you live all the way to the Lord's return.

What I am asking is if you think you can lose your salvation, or are you promised everlasting life?
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Brasspen
I have been given God's promise. And it's more than just the Bible. It has been very hard for me to hang on , but because of the things I hv bn told I was able to get thru.