prayer to help me get though the holidays without my child

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Many of you have been praying for me and my daughter that has a mental illness. Its greatly appreciated. Please continue to pray for us, and if you would say a special prayer for me to get through the holidays without too much pain that comes from our separation. I would appreciate it. In Jesus name I ask this. Amen and Thank you all.
God Bless you and your families.

NicholasLoren

Dec 23, 2017
May the good Lord help you get through that,God never forgets His people,We shall send our our continued prayers and i know He is on our side,

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I pray for God to give you comfort and peace of mind about your daughter. God bless you and your family as well and wishing you a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2018.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you both,
God Bless you and yours

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray let you bless this prayer, Lord help soc1 in this matter, Lord let his daughter's mental illnessgo away and she enjoy a sound body , sound mind. Bless the dad and daughter to be a good dad and daughter. Lord please bless, In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Lord we pray let you bless this prayer, Lord help soc1 in this matter, Lord let his daughter's mental illnessgo away and she enjoy a sound body , sound mind. Bless the dad and daughter to be a good dad and daughter. Lord please bless, In Jesus Holy name, Amen!
Thank you Levi, I need all the prayers I can get.

Peace and God's Blessings upon you and your family.

Didymus

Jan 11, 2017
Lord Jesus, we pray for Soc1's heartbreaking struggles this holiday season- may Your healing touch bring joy this Christmas, and hope in the coming new year. May Your Love bridge the gap that separates Soc1 from his daughter. Amen.

Oct 19, 2016
Be assured of my prayers for you and your daughter, friend. Remember that no detail of our lives can ever escape God’s notice and He is able to work out everything good for you. I know it’s not easy, but I urge you to stay strong in Him. May your confidence in God’s grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Love & hugs to you!

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Thank you all for your prayers in our time of need, God's Blessing on you and yours.
In Jesus's name I ask this.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Nothing shall be impossible with God.

Luke 1:37

Dec 26, 2017
I pray for your Daughter and your self . May the grace and peace of God overwhelm you both and that you have the best 2018 ever together. Amen.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
I pray for your Daughter and your self . May the grace and peace of God overwhelm you both and that you have the best 2018 ever together. Amen.
Thank you, and God Bless you and yours as well,now and in the new year.