Prayer

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
248
253
63
Indiana
Please pray that my daughter isn't upset or angry that I might not feel well enough to see her tomorrow. I feel like I'm letting her down. Please pray. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen
 
Please pray that my daughter isn't upset or angry that I might not feel well enough to see her tomorrow. I feel like I'm letting her down. Please pray. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen
I don't believe that it is possible for you to let your children down. I will remember you in my prayers as I often do.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Magenta
If you have led your children to salvation, then you have already succeeded as a parent. This is MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT as a human being; our entire family got baptized together in the name of the father, son and spirit.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Magenta
Please pray that my daughter isn't upset or angry that I might not feel well enough to see her tomorrow. I feel like I'm letting her down. Please pray. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. Carmen

I am praying that God remove all fear from your life. I depend on an age old motto. "LET GO AND LET GOD" Read Psalms 23, every time fear attempts to enter your life.
 
  • Heart
Reactions: Magenta
Philippians 4:19
Philippians4-6and7and19s.png

Philippians 4 v 6, 7 and 19
:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: crmvet
I am praying that God remove all fear from your life. I depend on an age old motto.
"LET GO AND LET GOD" Read Psalms 23, every time fear attempts to enter your life.
Psalm23-1s.png

Psalm 23 v 1 The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
:)