Prayers for daddy and my family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Please pray for my daddy. He's in the hospital, with heart issues and has been transferred to Dartmouth Hitchcock in NH, where the doctors are going to (attempt to) do an ablation (oblation? I dunno). His pacemaker keeps shocking him and CVH isn't equipped to deal with what he needs done, so he transferred to DH last night around midnight. I don't want to say this, but the ablation procedure is risky, and daddy's 87 so it's truly even more risky..

Please pray the doctors can operate and fix what's wrong, and pray for my mom and brother and sisters and me... thanks so much. I won't be on here much because I'm taking a break from CC, but I will check this thread frequently. All prayers are needed and appreciated.. :)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless blue_ladybug and this prayer, in Jesus Holy name Amen!

T

Tinuviel

Praying, Blue. Keep us updated, ok?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Please pray for my daddy. He's in the hospital, with heart issues and has been transferred to Dartmouth Hitchcock in NH, where the doctors are going to (attempt to) do an ablation (oblation? I dunno). His pacemaker keeps shocking him and CVH isn't equipped to deal with what he needs done, so he transferred to DH last night around midnight. I don't want to say this, but the ablation procedure is risky, and daddy's 87 so it's truly even more risky..

Please pray the doctors can operate and fix what's wrong, and pray for my mom and brother and sisters and me... thanks so much. I won't be on here much because I'm taking a break from CC, but I will check this thread frequently. All prayers are needed and appreciated.. :)
My late wife spent considerable time in that same facility for treatment for her psoriasis and arthritis and said the treatment was excellent. Your daddy is in capable caring hands. I pray that your daddy is able to tolerate any procedure that is performed and that his treatment is effective and the prognosis is promising. Prayer also for God to comfort you and your family in this difficult time.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Thank you, Jerry.. :)

My late wife spent considerable time in that same facility for treatment for her psoriasis and arthritis and said the treatment was excellent. Your daddy is in capable caring hands. I pray that your daddy is able to tolerate any procedure that is performed and that his treatment is effective and the prognosis is promising. Prayer also for God to comfort you and your family in this difficult time.

Aug 11, 2015
heavenly father... pl take this matter to your hands and please bless them to give glory to you.. in Jesus amen

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
UPDATE: My brother just called and daddy is headed to surgery right now..the operation could take as long as 6 hours. :eek: I talked to daddy for a second and he sounds good and is in good spirits, but please continue to pray.. thanks..

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
​UPDATE: Daddy just barely got out of surgery. He went in at 1 pm, and it is now 7:18 pm. There were/are some complications, but he's heading into the recovery room, and they are going to keep him a few days and put him on some medicine. He's not out of the woods yet, but things are looking good. :) Thanks for all your prayers, and keep them going. :)

littlestarsmum

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your daddy’s health condition. I know how painful it must be for you and your family to see him go through this. Please know that I’ll be praying for him, asking the Lord to touch him with His healing hand and strengthen him. Be assured of my prayers for His wisdom for the doctors and the entire team. Take comfort in God’s mercy, and remember the words of the apostle James: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up...” (James 5:15). May He surround you and your family with His comfort and peace, and may your confidence and trust rest in Him as you look to Him in faith. Sending hugs & prayers your way!

stacydee

Mar 6, 2018
together in prays , i feel the pain u a going through cause am also experiencing the same situation, may God be with all of us, quick recovery to ur dady

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Thank you, Stacy and Lilstars. :)

Feb 14, 2018
Praying for you and your family. May the Lord provide the doctors with the knowledge needed to perform the needed surgery and fix the issues that your father is having. We pray for a full recovery. I pray that the Lord give you and your family strength and comfort during this time. In Jesus name, amen.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Thank you, dmdank.. :)

​UPDATE: Daddy had some complications overnight, but is up and out of bed, sitting up and eating breakfast.. Pray that the doctors figure out what's still wrong, because his pacemaker still keeps shocking him so something is going wonky in there..thanks..

Chicari

Dec 30, 2017
Blue Ladybug,

It is never easy when a loved one is experiencing pain and hardships. My mom has health issues too and I understand your trials. Always remember that God is with you and your family at all times, watching over you. I pray that you will find hope, peace and comfort in Him...

<3