I
idaho2010
Guest
Some of you may know me here but this is my first post here.
I am going through a divorce and we have two children. This has been ongoing for over 11 months now. Suffice it to say she has no intention to return the marriage to a united state.
With the agreement almost done I see that I will not be able to afford much of anything of the necessities of life. After all the requirements (some set by the state) are paid I am left with enough to pay rent and some utilities. This is good however I will need a vehicle as the current one has over 106,000 miles, gas money to get the children for my parenting time, food money, insurance etc. the list goes on but the money runs out.
So I would ask for prayers for several reasons:
1. the most important that our children will survive through this painful experience and flourish.
2. that our family would somehow miraculously return to its proper state
3. if it is His will to continue this path that both my wife and I be able to support our children
Neither one of us has a penny to spare and all financial avenues have been taken.
Thank you for your prayers.
I am going through a divorce and we have two children. This has been ongoing for over 11 months now. Suffice it to say she has no intention to return the marriage to a united state.
With the agreement almost done I see that I will not be able to afford much of anything of the necessities of life. After all the requirements (some set by the state) are paid I am left with enough to pay rent and some utilities. This is good however I will need a vehicle as the current one has over 106,000 miles, gas money to get the children for my parenting time, food money, insurance etc. the list goes on but the money runs out.
So I would ask for prayers for several reasons:
1. the most important that our children will survive through this painful experience and flourish.
2. that our family would somehow miraculously return to its proper state
3. if it is His will to continue this path that both my wife and I be able to support our children
Neither one of us has a penny to spare and all financial avenues have been taken.
Thank you for your prayers.