Prayers for the road I am about to embark on...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2018
Good morning fellow Christians,

I am about to embark on a pretty rocky road where my life will be changed completely!

I will be getting surgery in the next few months!

Besides surgery, I will need to find a new career and new place to live. Since I'll be looking for somewhere new to live I don't mind going out of state. Any suggestions for a new city to live that is welcoming would be great!

New state. New home. New body. New job. It's very overwhelming but I need to get out of this toxic environment soon or I'll drown.

Please pray I go down the right path, that this is the right path. I am really alone on this and have no family, spouse or kids for any help or guidance.

Nothing is holding me back but my own fear..

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Good morning fellow Christians,

I am about to embark on a pretty rocky road where my life will be changed completely!

I will be getting surgery in the next few months!

Besides surgery, I will need to find a new career and new place to live. Since I'll be looking for somewhere new to live I don't mind going out of state. Any suggestions for a new city to live that is welcoming would be great!

New state. New home. New body. New job. It's very overwhelming but I need to get out of this toxic environment soon or I'll drown.

Please pray I go down the right path, that this is the right path. I am really alone on this and have no family, spouse or kids for any help or guidance.

Nothing is holding me back but my own fear..
Oh Dear Sister, that is a lot on your plate. You have got my prayers and my encouragement. Your actively seeking His will is awesome. I believe that He has you, keeping you. I pray He brings you clear direction, that your surgery is a success, that He brings steady and skilled hands to the operating room. I pray for your healing and that you see His revealing, more now than ever, all in Jesus name. God Bless you and yours and thank you for sharing so we can pray with you. I hope you keep us updated on your journeys.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will help you with your upcoming surgery, provide favor and guidance regarding your career. May He reveal His best plan for your life as you trust in Him.

Nov 26, 2018
I’m praying that God will help you with your upcoming surgery, provide favor and guidance regarding your career. May He reveal His best plan for your life as you trust in Him.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. Hugs*

Nov 26, 2018
Oh Dear Sister, that is a lot on your plate. You have got my prayers and my encouragement. Your actively seeking His will is awesome. I believe that He has you, keeping you. I pray He brings you clear direction, that your surgery is a success, that He brings steady and skilled hands to the operating room. I pray for your healing and that you see His revealing, more now than ever, all in Jesus name. God Bless you and yours and thank you for sharing so we can pray with you. I hope you keep us updated on your journeys.
Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it. Hugs* I hope everything is going well with you and your family.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we bring MsRose92 and this prayer, please bless them. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
Greetings Ms Rose,
I will pray for you during your journey, for a healthy recovery from your surgery, and for a fruitful career that brings your heart peace. I do love your nature filled photos, and I see that you are the proud momma of a couple horses from California.
I can imagine that California has been a hot mess lately - hopefully the recent fires have not been a contributing factor toward your challenges...
As an outdoors person in need of stabling your horses you might consider Colorado or Texas if you are looking for a pleasant change of state... I suspect, that your options might be constrained by where you might have family or friends...
Given your situation and love of horses have you considered Equine Therapy (also referred to as Horse Therapy, Equine-Assisted Therapy, and Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy) is a form of experiential therapy that involves interactions between patients and horses?
This might be good for you and potentially an option for career transition? ie maybe you can make a transition to work at a stable that conducts Equine Therapy... Might be a long-shot, but you might just find a place that could provide you and your horses room and board...

God Bless, and good luck...