Prayers Needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 16, 2020
I'm in real need of prayers right now. My mother passed away late last night and things are just in shambles. I have to make all of the arrangements and I feel like I can't even stop to grieve. I don't even know HOW I'll manage arrangements when she didn't have life insurance. Family is unable to help with much, and most are occupied with having to come in from out of state when arrangements ARE made. I just feel myself slipping and I'm in desperate need of prayers for help with all this and for some peace.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I'm in real need of prayers right now. My mother passed away late last night and things are just in shambles. I have to make all of the arrangements and I feel like I can't even stop to grieve. I don't even know HOW I'll manage arrangements when she didn't have life insurance. Family is unable to help with much, and most are occupied with having to come in from out of state when arrangements ARE made. I just feel myself slipping and I'm in desperate need of prayers for help with all this and for some peace.
My mom passed away last year and my younger brother took care of all the arrangements and details. He was a bit overwhelmed too. I'm afraid that the grieving will come later as that will take sufficient time and with that will come a certain measure of peace. Glad to have you as a member of our community. Welcome to CC.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'Let us pray God's 'presence' to be close by for comfort and guidance that
all will come together accordingly. Let us pray your needs are supplied."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Lord God, We here agree in prayer for our sister LiberationSkies, that You will help, guide and bless her through this situation. We know her mother is at rest and ask you give LS that blessed assurance that everything will be alright, in Jesus' lovely Name, Amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m very sorry to hear about your loss, sister. I know this is such a difficult time for you and your family. I’m standing with you in praying that God will cover you under His comforting wings and bring peace. May He provide for all your needs and give you guidance as you look to Him.

Feb 26, 2020
LiberationSkies, I can't imagine what you are going through. I pray you are staying strong in the grace that is in Jesus (2 Timothy 2:1). If you would ever like someone to pray with you over the phone, you can call a prayer line at a ministry that is open 24 hours, 5 days a week. You can call +1 (719) 635-1111 to speak to a prayer minister at Andrew Wommack Ministries. God bless you!

lookingup

Dec 30, 2014
God Bless you. Pray that the Father give you the strength that you need and the rest when you need it. This is not an easy time. With the Lord's strength, you can get through this!