Prayers Needed!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Parson

Member
Feb 13, 2021
25
32
13
Idaho
I'm new to Christian Chat. I joined seeking fellowship and prayer support. My wife of 47 years has demanded that we separate. She told me she's been "miserable" and no longer loves me. She has been "the wife of my youth" and a blessed "helpmeet" through 35 years of pastoral ministry. She refuses counseling and has cut me off from all communication. Please pray that, by God's grace and mercy, we may be reconciled and our marriage restored for His glory, praise and honor. Thank you and God bless.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kireina
I am sorry... that is quite sad...God understands your situation and HE will help you in your Marriage 😇 JESUS, You are the God who performs miracles and nothing is too big for You and we believe that You can tear down the wall between him and his wife and restore back their marriage. 🙏🏼 Thank you Lord 😇

Welcome to CC! God bless you ❤
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
I am sorry... that is quite sad...God understands your situation and HE will help you in your Marriage 😇 JESUS, You are the God who performs miracles and nothing is too big for You and we believe that You can tear down the wall between him and his wife and restore back their marriage. 🙏🏼 Thank you Lord 😇

Welcome to CC! God bless you ❤
Thank you!
 
Welcome Parson and I agree in prayer for your wife to do the right thing and not give up on your marriage. Get some prayer partners to pray over this with you. God bless you and your marriage!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Heart-breaking, Parson. I am seeing a 50-year-old family member going through a similar loss of his wife, and it is rough, especially since she is my friend, my "chosen daughter" whom I will always love. It is hurting so many of us, but his loss is the most painful . . . I think.
 
Heart-breaking, Parson. I am seeing a 50-year-old family member going through a similar loss of his wife, and it is rough, especially since she is my friend, my "chosen daughter" whom I will always love. It is hurting so many of us, but his loss is the most painful . . . I think.
Thank you!
 
I'm new to Christian Chat. I joined seeking fellowship and prayer support. My wife of 47 years has demanded that we separate. She told me she's been "miserable" and no longer loves me. She has been "the wife of my youth" and a blessed "helpmeet" through 35 years of pastoral ministry. She refuses counseling and has cut me off from all communication. Please pray that, by God's grace and mercy, we may be reconciled and our marriage restored for His glory, praise and honor. Thank you and God bless.

So sorry, brother DJ. Don't give up. We must take these things to Jesus. We are never alone. We will pray for restoration with you. Jesus knows how it feels.

John
6:66 From that [time] many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
6:67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Beez
So sorry, brother DJ. Don't give up. We must take these things to Jesus. We are never alone. We will pray for restoration with you. Jesus knows how it feels.

John
6:66 From that [time] many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
6:67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Thank you. "Be still and know that I am God..."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shandy
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


:)
 
Hello Parson and welcome to Cc
I have just prayed for you and your wife, asking God to restore your marriage. The Lord is able to put the love back into her heart. May God be with you every minute of every day. Stay strong dear brother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade
Hello Parson and welcome to Cc
I have just prayed for you and your wife, asking God to restore your marriage. The Lord is able to put the love back into her heart. May God be with you every minute of every day. Stay strong dear brother.


Thank you!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shandy
You have told a sad story. I will certainly remember you in my prayers for you to be reconciled to your wife. Glad to have you as part of our community. God bless you as well. Welcome to CC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Parson
"This may well be one of life's most devastating and traumatic events to go through, especially
with many years together, or not. Let us pray to know this being a heartache that is emotionally troublesome,
and it requires a strength we never had to rely on before, ( experience is a great teacher ).
There are underlying issues no one knows of except the ones dealing with the situation.
God was not part of my life when I went through this experience, and I am sure I would have been better
prepared. It was mentioned of 'ministry', in your life, and I pray it to be known now, how will God,
now be effective in your life to see you through, I pray you are spiritually strong, I assure you it is needed.
And, I pray all things are dealt with accordingly, so long as God is involved. And, let us pray to know,
often at our worst times, God actually finds us.......believe it."
I pray these words are attended to accordingly."
'Amen'
'Praise God'


maxresdefault new - Copy.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and Mission21
Thank you, all, for your kindness and prayers. This kind comes only by "prayer and fasting." May the Holy Spirit work in our hearts. To God be the glory!