PRAYERS

  • Thread starter Thread starter shelbymarie
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shelbymarie

Guest
Hey guys,
My name is Shelby. I struggle with anxiety and being in fear a lot. Today, I will be taking my driving test for my license, and I'm really worried. I'm asking for prayers!
Thank you all so very much!
 
I'll be praying for you shelby, although you have nothing to worry about
 
Hi Shelby.
I will pray for you as well. I want you to know that I also have anxiety and I was 28 before I got my driver's license. I realized that my fear was holding me back. I'm glad you're taking this step in your life and I know you can do it. You got this! :D
 
I have anxiety issues also. You are facing your fear by taking your driving test. Make sure that your hands are at the 10 o'clock and 2 o'clock position of the steering wheel. I was 16 when I took my road test and failed, not from my driving but from not having my hands on the proper position. I took it again the following week and easily passed. God be with you.
 
Hi, Shelby I am Eddywho's wife Linda and I have dealing with anxiety issues a lot lately and with a lot of praying and love from my hubby I am getting a little better each day, one thing that I do that might help is quote scripture, and try to store it in my mind and heart, I know that fear and anxiety doesn't come from God, so I know that satan is wanting me to be miserable, so I just cling tighter to God, satan messes with us when we are trying to live for Jesus, just know that you will get through this and you will be stronger from it, and I sure hope that you got your drivers license, please let me know and I will be praying for you.