Praying for peace and strength

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Andrew123

Dec 2, 2020
Recently lots of new changes in my life with covid, work changes, and striving to be a better husband/father/son/brother. Please pray for me that I may have the strength to follow God's will and follow the path He wants for me.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Recently lots of new changes in my life with covid, work changes, and striving to be a better husband/father/son/brother. Please pray for me that I may have the strength to follow God's will and follow the path He wants for me.
I am striving to be a better husband / father / brother as too as well as work changes. I am in agreement with you in praying for strength and guidance for God both for you and me so we stay on the correct path as we continue to fight the good fight. Glad to have you onboard with us Andrew and also pray that this site becomes as much a blessing for you as it has for me in the almost 7 years that I have been a member. Stay the course and always keep your eyes on the prize and I will do the same. Welcome to CC.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Lord God, may the Holy Spirit always guide Andrew123 into right paths and actions, for Your glory, in Jesus Name Amen.

Andrew123

Dec 2, 2020
I am striving to be a better husband / father / brother as too as well as work changes. I am in agreement with you in praying for strength and guidance for God both for you and me so we stay on the correct path as we continue to fight the good fight. Glad to have you onboard with us Andrew and also pray that this site becomes as much a blessing for you as it has for me in the almost 7 years that I have been a member. Stay the course and always keep your eyes on the prize and I will do the same. Welcome to CC.
Thank you so much Tourist and Tabin. I think we are all in need of God's strength to get us through these difficult times. I pray for you and everyone here that they may feel God's presence. Sometimes it is easy to forget all the blessings we have in our lives and I pray everyone can know these blessings and feel happy. The path is long but while we are still on this earth I hope we can all help those around us and love one another. Amen

stepbystep

Aug 31, 2020
K

kittycat7

I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God.
Luke 12:8

Get via:

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Andrew123, and this prayer request, Lord give your strength and help to follow you and bless your Holy name, In Jesus gracious name, Amen!

Andrew123

Dec 2, 2020
Lord bless Andrew123, and this prayer request, Lord give your strength and help to follow you and bless your Holy name, In Jesus gracious name, Amen!
Thank you Levi! God bless you and may we all grow stronger in Him

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Welcome to CC...
"We all could use more of God's 'presence' in our lives. And I have learned it requires daily
perseverance and striving to live life accordingly. Let us pray you come to know a new strength
and courage in allowing God in your life for guidance and assurance that all is well, and hope of
better things on the horizon. And, I pray of this for all that come to know of a daily God 'awareness'.
Let us pray to know of Hope being the all of all things, here in the now.
And, I have learned by striving to apply God's 'principles' in my own life, often prayers are answered by
our own attitude and behavior, and be willing to change accordingly."
'Thank God'

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg :)

Andrew123

Dec 2, 2020
Welcome to CC...
"We all could use more of God's 'presence' in our lives. And I have learned it requires daily
perseverance and striving to live life accordingly. Let us pray you come to know a new strength
and courage in allowing God in your life for guidance and assurance that all is well, and hope of
better things on the horizon. And, I pray of this for all that come to know of a daily God 'awareness'.
Let us pray to know of Hope being the all of all things, here in the now.
And, I have learned by striving to apply God's 'principles' in my own life, often prayers are answered by
our own attitude and behavior, and be willing to change accordingly."
'Thank God'

View attachment 223484 :)
Praise be to God. Thank you Bingo for the encouraging prayer