Predictions

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

joefizz

I predict that this thread will have more predictions in it than other threads!

J

joefizz

I predict that someone will someday figure out why cookie monster is always hungry!

J

joefizz

I predict that it will take a very long "unknown" amount of time for me to defeat all in pokemon leaf once since I am rather a rookie at the hand held pokemon games.

J

joefizz

I predict that this year I might be quiet for at least 2 seconds at some point.

D

Depleted

i predict i will get a new violin this year. maybe. one day. some day.
I thought the old violins were the good ones. Something about "seasoned."

D

Depleted

Eagles will go one and done

Giants will draft Saquon Batkley

Cavs will NOT reach the finals

Germany repeats in the World Cup

sorry guys, I just love sports
I can't get upset with that. One is better than none in post season. lol

(Soooooo close. And then they get bad in the last three games. I get why the offense might be off, since losing Wentz, but what's up with defense? I am so terribly tired of being one of very few teams who have never won a Super Bowl. Last championship game we won was the year before Super Bowl I. Worse yet, my brothers are Cowboy fans! :mad:)

D

Depleted

I predict that someone will someday figure out why cookie monster is always hungry!
Loving cookies has nothing to do with hunger. It's about loving cookies!

Pipp

Majestic Llamacorn
Sep 17, 2013
Georgia
I predict change is coming.... soon

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
I predict change is coming.... soon

And this video proves...

there's been more change than Sam Cooke ever imagined.

[video=youtube;rWmQ4cQf23Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWmQ4cQf23Q[/video]

Apparently there's only one soul singer in Romania...

at least they have one now...

sort of.

Last edited:

Saturn

Apr 30, 2014
Any predictions for the new year? Serious or frivolous, what do you believe or claim will happen in 2018?

I predict... I will make a lot of predictions to myself and most of them will be wrong.
Im going to receive one BILLION dollars!!!

Name it and claim it, right? :D